Leaping cat

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by George, Nov 2, 2006.

  1. George

    George Guest

    George, Nov 2, 2006

  2. George

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 2, 2006

  3. George

    George Guest

    George, Nov 2, 2006
  4. George

    Jer Guest

    George wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >> George wrote:
    >>> http://i11.tinypic.com/2ptt2s2.jpg
    >>> Wish I had time to adjust the exposure time...

    >> Great pic.
    >> Is the orange cat named "Tripod?"

    > Looks like that unfortunately, but he's got 4 legs. That's what
    > happened a little later:
    >
    > http://i11.tinypic.com/2n7i6bl.jpg

    Funny kitties. You gonna clean that sensor sometime?

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    Jer, Nov 3, 2006
  5. George

    George Guest

    Jer wrote:

    > Funny kitties. You gonna clean that sensor sometime?

    That's where the spots are coming from? Damn.
    George, Nov 3, 2006
  6. George

    Ron Hunter Guest

    George wrote:
    > http://i11.tinypic.com/2ptt2s2.jpg
    >

    > Wish I had time to adjust the exposure time...

    It looks quite bright. Surprised the action wasn't quite stopped. Some
    would say the blur adds to the appearance of motion.
    Ron Hunter, Nov 3, 2006
  7. George

    George Kerby Guest

    On 11/3/06 4:43 AM, in article
    , "Ron Hunter"
    <> wrote:

    > George wrote:
    >> http://i11.tinypic.com/2ptt2s2.jpg
    >>

    >> Wish I had time to adjust the exposure time...
    >>

    > It looks quite bright. Surprised the action wasn't quite stopped. Some
    > would say the blur adds to the appearance of motion.

    I'm one of them.
    George Kerby, Nov 4, 2006