League table 09/03/2005

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Simpson, Sep 3, 2005.

  1. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    First off, my apologies for the gap between my last update which was due to
    my eagerly awaited vacation.

    Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of their
    replies up to the week ending 09/03/2005. As always the league is based on a
    scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the highest. Please note that
    the league does not include some of the MCNGP members who are too
    embarrassed to include a reference to the MCNGP membership in their
    signature.

    I have given CBIC, JaR, Catwalker63, Frisbee® & Kline Sphere an extra 2
    points this week for the way they have defended the American people,
    tragically affected by hurricane Katrina, from anti American rhetoric. Well
    done.

    7.5 Ben Smith
    6.5 The Rev [MCT]
    6.0 Catwalker63
    4.0 Neil
    3.0 JaR
    2.5 CBIC
    2.0 Mike T
    2 0 Kline Sphere
    2.0 Frisbee®
    1.5 Wayne McGlinn
    1.0 Kendal Emery
    1.0 T-Bone
    0.5 Consultant
    0.0 Lnkwizard
    0.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    0.0 Briscobar
    0.0 Rowdy Yates
    0.0 Microcephalic S. Bob

    Simpson, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Simpson

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Simpson" <'> prattled ceaslessly in

    <self-aggrandizing nonsense snipped>

    Oh goody! It's back!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Sep 3, 2005

  3. Simpson

    lowdes Guest

    Don't I get something for being the biggest ass towards MCNGP?

    lowdes, Sep 3, 2005
  4. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Simpson" <'> say in news:11hj18fi8b4faa6
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > 4.0 Neil

    blast, still in positive numbers. Oh well there is always next week...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

    Neil, Sep 4, 2005
  5. ignored

    --
    m0rk

    honesty pays... but not enough for some

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Sep 5, 2005
  6. Seems even the Bris has gone away from the negative.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 5, 2005
  7. Simpson

    lowdes Guest

    I gueess if you would have ignored it, you would not have posted back
    "ignored"

    lowdes, Sep 5, 2005
  8. Simpson

    m0rk Guest

    double ignored

    m0rk, Sep 5, 2005
  9. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Simpson <'> rambled:

    > 7.5 Ben Smith
    > 6.5 The Rev [MCT]
    > 6.0 Catwalker63
    > 4.0 Neil
    > 3.0 JaR
    > 2.5 CBIC
    > 2.0 Mike T
    > 2 0 Kline Sphere
    > 2.0 Frisbee®
    > 1.5 Wayne McGlinn
    > 1.0 Kendal Emery
    > 1.0 T-Bone
    > 0.5 Consultant
    > 0.0 Lnkwizard
    > 0.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 0.0 Briscobar
    > 0.0 Rowdy Yates
    > 0.0 Microcephalic S. Bob

    Your scores are wrong, Simpson. It is clear that I belong at -1.0, keeping
    in line with previous weeks' results.

    If you're not going to post accurate results, don't post at all.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Sep 5, 2005
  10. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > Seems even the Bris has gone away from the negative.

    just plain silly!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

    Neil, Sep 6, 2005
  11. Simpson

    lowdes Guest

    wow, twice

    lowdes, Sep 6, 2005
  12. Simpson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Seems even the Bris has gone away from the negative.
    >
    >just plain silly!

    Ken is demanding a recount, and who can blame him!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 6, 2005
  13. Simpson

    CBIC Guest

    > I have given CBIC, JaR, Catwalker63, Frisbee® & Kline Sphere an extra
    > 2 points this week for the way they have defended the American people,
    > tragically affected by hurricane Katrina, from anti American
    > rhetoric. Well done.

    I feel validated now.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 6, 2005
  14. It's not validation you're feeling. I farted. So it's most likely just a
    small case of light headedness from the fumes.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 6, 2005
  15. Simpson

    CBIC Guest

    The Rev [MCT] wrote:
    > It's not validation you're feeling. I farted. So it's most likely
    > just a small case of light headedness from the fumes.

    I didn't think validation was supposed to smell.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 6, 2005
  16. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > The Rev [MCT] wrote:
    >> It's not validation you're feeling. I farted. So it's most likely
    >> just a small case of light headedness from the fumes.
    >>

    > I didn't think validation was supposed to smell.

    Validation reeks of dependancy.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
    tire iron!

    Briscobar, Sep 6, 2005
  17. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Simpson spewed across the ether:

    > I have given CBIC, JaR, Catwalker63, Frisbee© & Kline Sphere an extra
    > 2 points this week for the way they have defended the American people,
    > tragically affected by hurricane Katrina, from anti American rhetoric.
    > Well done.

    And now, boys and girls, here's your old friend, Stinky Wizzleteats, to
    sing the "Happy happy, joy joy" song...

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Sep 6, 2005
  18. Simpson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I have given CBIC, JaR, Catwalker63, Frisbee© & Kline Sphere an extra
    >> 2 points this week for the way they have defended the American people,
    >> tragically affected by hurricane Katrina, from anti American rhetoric.
    >> Well done.

    >And now, boys and girls, here's your old friend, Stinky Wizzleteats, to
    >sing the "Happy happy, joy joy" song...

    http://www.bitstorm.org/happyjoy/happy.ram

    definitely sfw

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 6, 2005
  19. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > definitely sfw

    but could permanently leave you brain damaged (R&S had left me this way
    by about 96).

    "It's all so clear to me now, I am the lemmon merchant"

    --
    Neil "it is not I who am crazy! it is I who am MAD!!" MCNGP#30

    - Did you ever notice that everyone in favor of birth control has already
    been born? - Benny Hill

    Neil, Sep 6, 2005
  20. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Validation reeks of dependancy.

    does this mean that smeeling Rev's farts will be habit forming (nay
    addicting) if they "reek of dependancy"?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I never add to the confusion, I just enhance it.

    Neil, Sep 6, 2005