League Table 08/13/2005

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Simpson, Aug 13, 2005.

  1. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of their
    replies up to the week ending 08/13/2005. As always the league is based on a
    scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the highest. Please note that
    the league does not include some of the MCNGP members who are too
    embarrassed to include a reference to the MCNGP membership in their
    signature.

    A special well done goes to Ben Smith and The Rev[MCT] for leading the way.
    However, why you both associate yourselves with the rest of the jerks gives
    us cause for concern.

    Also, a special award goes to Catwalker63 as the most improved MCNGP member.
    Congratulations Catwalker63, keep up the improvement!

    7 .5 Ben Smith
    6 .5 The Rev [MCT]
    4.0 Catwalker63
    4.0 Neil
    2.0 Mike T
    1 .0 Kendal Emery
    1 .0 JaR
    1.0 T-Bone
    0.5 CBIC
    0.5 Consultant
    0.0 Lnkwizard
    0 .0 Keyboard Cowboy
    0 .0 Frisbee®
    0 0 Kline Sphere
    0.0 Rowdy Yates
    -1.0 Briscobar

    Simpson, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Simpson <'> rambled:

    > -1.0 Briscobar

    I promise, Simpson, next week I'll improve to a 0.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Aug 13, 2005

  3. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Simpson climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Also, a special award goes to Catwalker63 as the most improved MCNGP
    > member. Congratulations Catwalker63, keep up the improvement!

    OMFG! This tool actually is serious.

    LOLOL!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Simpson

    @ Guest

    YOU SUCK!

    @, Aug 13, 2005
  5. Simpson

    catwalker63 Guest

    <self-aggrandized bull snipped>

    Fellow members of the MCNGP, please note that I am not giving this lamer
    any special favors to move my position on the list. The fact that this
    loser has learned my name is not due to any effort on my part. I still
    remain your "juber bs onolyba".

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 14, 2005
  6. Simpson

    @ Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > <self-aggrandized bull snipped>
    >
    > Fellow members of the MCNGP, please note that I am not giving this lamer
    > any special favors to move my position on the list. The fact that this
    > loser has learned my name is not due to any effort on my part. I still
    > remain your "juber bs onolyba".

    I will. I will do ANYTHING to come in first. I want the prize. It's MINE!

    @, Aug 14, 2005
  7. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Ms catwalker63, you should feel proud that you are one of the few MCNGP
    members prepared to answer the simple questions proposed by the newbie's
    here. One day we hope that you will find the courage to disassociate
    yourself with this childish antics represented by the MCNGP.

    Simpson, Aug 14, 2005
  8. Simpson

    @ Guest

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > Ms catwalker63, you should feel proud that you are one of the few MCNGP
    > members prepared to answer the simple questions proposed by the newbie's
    > here. One day we hope that you will find the courage to disassociate
    > yourself with this childish antics represented by the MCNGP.

    Childish antics are what makes adult life livable.

    Report immediately to the robot factory for a mind refit.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    @, Aug 14, 2005
  9. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Is that all they taught you in 2nd grade? Just wait till next year, you'll
    learn how to construct sentences using big words.

    BTW, how come you're not a member of the MCNGP? You sure have all the
    required attributes, you know stupidity, ignorance, no friends, no job, no
    life etc, etc, etc.

    Simpson, Aug 14, 2005
  10. Simpson

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Simpson" <'> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Ms catwalker63, you should feel proud that you are one of the few
    > MCNGP members prepared to answer the simple questions proposed by the
    > newbie's here. One day we hope that you will find the courage to
    > disassociate yourself with this childish antics represented by the
    > MCNGP.

    Actually, I'm proud to be an MCNGP. There's newbies and there's no0bs.
    I don't waste my time with trolls and people who want to be spoon fed.
    Genuine questions from people who've done some research will probably get
    some help from me. Cheating a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.s will receive only scorn.

    As for people like you, you'll never win. You won't run us off, embarass
    us, or divide us. You don't even know how to score points. You can't
    begin to measure how little we care about your opinion. We are here to
    stay.

    catwalker63, Aug 14, 2005
  11. Simpson

    Robert Moir Guest

    Simpson wrote:
    > Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of
    > their replies up to the week ending 08/13/2005. As always the league
    > is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the
    > highest. Please note that the league does not include some of the
    > MCNGP members who are too embarrassed to include a reference to the
    > MCNGP membership in their signature.

    Who are you, and why should anyone care what sort of vendetta you've got
    against the MCNGP foks?

    Robert Moir, Aug 14, 2005
  12. Simpson

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>, '
    says...
    > Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of their
    > replies up to the week ending 08/13/2005. As always the league is based on a
    > scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the highest. Please note that
    > the league does not include some of the MCNGP members who are too
    > embarrassed to include a reference to the MCNGP membership in their
    > signature.
    >
    > A special well done goes to Ben Smith and The Rev[MCT] for leading the way.
    > However, why you both associate yourselves with the rest of the jerks gives
    > us cause for concern.
    >
    > Also, a special award goes to Catwalker63 as the most improved MCNGP member.
    > Congratulations Catwalker63, keep up the improvement!
    >
    > 7 .5 Ben Smith
    > 6 .5 The Rev [MCT]
    > 4.0 Catwalker63
    > 4.0 Neil
    > 2.0 Mike T
    > 1 .0 Kendal Emery
    > 1 .0 JaR
    > 1.0 T-Bone
    > 0.5 CBIC
    > 0.5 Consultant
    > 0.0 Lnkwizard
    > 0 .0 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 0 .0 Frisbee®
    > 0 0 Kline Sphere
    > 0.0 Rowdy Yates
    > -1.0 Briscobar

    While I am not one to talk about others, I can help but think there was
    some ballot impropriety for Consulant to get 0.5.

    Simpson, you appear to be a highly literate person, judging from the
    lack of grammar errors and correct punctuation/capitalization. To what
    to we owe the delight of reading your well informed (and surprisingly
    accurate (Consultant, aside) assessment?

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  13. Simpson

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ben Smith <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > In article <>,
    > ' says...
    >> Please note that the league does not include some of the MCNGP
    >> members who are too embarrassed to include a reference to the MCNGP
    >> membership in their signature.
    >>

    > While I am not one to talk about others, I can help but think there
    > was some ballot impropriety for Consulant to get 0.5.
    >
    > Simpson, you appear to be a highly literate person, judging from the
    > lack of grammar errors and correct punctuation/capitalization. To what
    > to we owe the delight of reading your well informed (and surprisingly
    > accurate (Consultant, aside) assessment?

    The OP states that he only singles out those who acknowledge their
    membership in their signature. Since when do you even have a signature,
    Ben?

    catwalker63, Aug 15, 2005
  14. Simpson

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns96B2CC7D99DE0catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136>,
    says...

    > The OP states that he only singles out those who acknowledge their
    > membership in their signature. Since when do you even have a signature,
    > Ben?

    My guess is that you are not scoring any additional points by
    questioning the research methods used by the venerable Simpson.

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  15. Simpson

    > In article <Xns96B2CC7D99DE0catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> The OP states that he only singles out those who acknowledge their
    >> membership in their signature. Since when do you even have a
    >> signature, Ben?
    >>

    > My guess is that you are not scoring any additional points by
    > questioning the research methods used by the venerable Simpson.

    Here's a Wet-One. Wipe that disgusting brown stuff off your nose. <eg>

    catwalker63, Aug 15, 2005
  16. Simpson

    CBIC Guest

    Simpson wrote:
    > Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of
    > their replies up to the week ending 08/13/2005. As always the league
    > is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the
    > highest. Please note that the league does not include some of the
    > MCNGP members who are too embarrassed to include a reference to the
    > MCNGP membership in their signature.
    >
    > A special well done goes to Ben Smith and The Rev[MCT] for leading
    > the way. However, why you both associate yourselves with the rest of
    > the jerks gives us cause for concern.
    >
    > Also, a special award goes to Catwalker63 as the most improved MCNGP
    > member. Congratulations Catwalker63, keep up the improvement!
    >
    > 7 .5 Ben Smith
    > 6 .5 The Rev [MCT]
    > 4.0 Catwalker63
    > 4.0 Neil
    > 2.0 Mike T
    > 1 .0 Kendal Emery
    > 1 .0 JaR
    > 1.0 T-Bone
    > 0.5 CBIC
    > 0.5 Consultant
    > 0.0 Lnkwizard
    > 0 .0 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 0 .0 Frisbee®
    > 0 0 Kline Sphere
    > 0.0 Rowdy Yates
    > -1.0 Briscobar

    I must protest your scoring system. I defy you to show me where I
    contributed anything useful and therefore worthy of .5 of a point. I and
    everyone else here knows I contribute nothing of use to this chatrum.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 15, 2005
  17. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar <> rambled:

    > Simpson <'> rambled:
    >>
    >> -1.0 Briscobar

    > I promise, Simpson, next week I'll improve to a 0.

    Alright, I lied. I think I was drunk when I wrote that.

    Simpson, I'm only here in this group because I like the company. I don't
    give a rat's @ss about helping too much in here. I do when I can and when I
    feel like it, but most of my online-good-karma-points come from my good
    deeds over in the Crystal newsgroup. So unless you have a CR problem, you
    should just give me a permanent -1.

    Thank you, tool.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is too long to fit into a haiku.

    Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005
  18. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Simpson <'> rambled:
    >>
    >> -1.0 Briscobar

    > I promise, Simpson, next week I'll improve to a -2.0

    IFFYPIFFYS!

    LOLLERSKATES!

    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005
  19. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > I still
    > remain your "juber bs onolyba".

    ok, between the no underwear tag and this thing, you have peaked my
    curiousity.

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - What if you're happy and you don't know it?

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  20. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > Is that all they taught you in 2nd grade? Just wait till next year, you'll
    > learn how to construct sentences using big words.

    You have no idea how funny that it, really. Kind if like when people tell
    me it's not spelled "acedemic" or "idot" or "moran"

    > BTW, how come you're not a member of the MCNGP? You sure have all the
    > required attributes, you know stupidity, ignorance, no friends, no job, no
    > life etc, etc, etc.

    He's almost there. There's just a couple more things he needs to not have.

    Okay, well actually there's just one more thing he needs to do. He's biding
    his time. We'll make sure you know about it.

    I like you, Simpson. No, not in that way.

    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005