Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe video caoiture card

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bill Dobbs, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Bill Dobbs

    Bill Dobbs Guest

    I placed the following post a couple days ago abut have been unable to
    download anything from this website. Someone please see if they can have
    any success. To log on as a guest use the ID guest with a PW 88888

    I don't get into a loop bringing up a Chinese webpage now, I just get the
    hour glass and nothing.

    http://www.leadtek.com.tw/

    Thanks,
    Bill

    I have read several reviews about the Leadtek WinFast TV2000 Deluxe video
    capture card. All have very positive, but most say to download new drivers
    from Leadtek, and not to use the drivers on the CD. I have been unable to
    do this, but rather get into a loop bringing up a Chinese webpage. I am
    running Win XP.

    I would appreciate someone would tell me how to find them, and if any of you
    have experience with this product, tell me your opinion/experiences.

    Thanks,
    Bill

    Bill Dobbs, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Bill Dobbs

    Bill Dobbs Guest

    I went to another computer and had no problems. Both are connected to the
    same router, same internet connection. The one that won't work is the more
    powerful computer....strange.

    Bill Dobbs, Jul 1, 2003