    am suspecting that the Leadtek BIOS does not support 64bit.

    Is this likely?

    , Jul 1, 2008

  2. I suspect the Leadtek drivers are not 64bit while the 'nVidia' drivers on
    the XP x64 installation disk are generic (GForce?) drivers that brings basic
    functionality to your card?

    Leadtek has no mention of any x64 compatibility - while nVidia do have 64bit
    drivers for your card, here:

    http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

    just pick your specific card from the combo-boxes under option 1.

    The card's BIOS shouldn't be an issue.

    Tony. . .

    <> wrote in message

    > I ordered from a VAR an NVIDIA Quadro FX 3500 along with a 64 bit mobo and

    Win
    > XP x64, but was supplied with a Leadtek Quadro FX 3500.
    >
    > Although it works with the Win default VGA driver, it will not work with

    any
    > driver from Leadtek or NVIDIA.
    >
    > I can find no mention of 64bit on the box, user manual or Leadtek web site

    so I

    Tony Sperling, Jul 1, 2008

  3. Is the card firmly seated in its slot and is the auxiliary power connector
    connected to the card?

    Do the motherboard manufacturer's forums indicate any BIOS update required
    for compatibility with the Quadro FX3500?

    Have you contacted the VAR and/or Leadtek for advice?

    Dominic Payer, Jul 1, 2008