LDAP and Call Manager

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Eric Senesac, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Eric Senesac

    Eric Senesac Guest

    Hi,
    I am sys admin for our Call Manager Cluster; we have the Pub, 5 Sub's,
    MOH, Exchange, and Unity.
    We are running:
    OS Image 2000 2.3
    OS Upgrade 2000 2.5
    OS SR 2000 2.5 (sr6)

    CCM Admin
    CCM System Version 3.3 (3) sr 3
    CCM Admin Version 3.3 (0.161)
    CCM Installation ID 3.3 (3) sr3

    DC Directory
    Integrated Install 3.3.3.14

    We are trying to migrate to Open LDAP and running into all kinds of
    problems. Has any one done this, have you been successful? I am not
    the Directory Administrator, however; I am working with him and can
    provide specifics on failures. In addition all Open LDAP replies will
    be shared with him so please give details.
    Thanks
    Eric Senesac, Feb 18, 2004