LCDs

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by John Wesley Hardin, May 8, 2004.

  1. What is the best way to clean LCDs on the back of cameras ?
    T.I.A.

    John Wesley Hardin, May 8, 2004

  2. John Wesley Hardin

    Andrew Guest

    John Wesley Hardin, when stopped by the local constabulary on 8/05/2004
    1:14 p.m., made the following statement:

    > What is the best way to clean LCDs on the back of cameras ?
    > T.I.A.

    I use Dick Smith anti-static wet wipes. $9.95 for a platic thingy full
    of them. Catalogue number N1240. I've found them very good and they
    leave very little, if any, streaking.

    --
    Andrew
    http://www.evil.geek.nz/

    Andrew, May 8, 2004

  3. John Wesley Hardin

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "John Wesley Hardin" <> wrote in message
    > What is the best way to clean LCDs on the back of cameras ?
    > T.I.A.

    Cheap lens cleaning kit from camera shops. Comes with plenty of soft
    tissues. A bit of cleaner on a tissue should do the job.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, May 8, 2004
  4. On Sat, 8 May 2004 13:14:30 +1200, "John Wesley Hardin"
    <> wrote:

    >What is the best way to clean LCDs on the back of cameras ?
    >T.I.A.

    One of those Micro Cleaning cloths, camera and even Supermarkets sell them,
    that the 3M brand one..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 8, 2004
  5. John Wesley Hardin

    Industrious Guest

    Indeed. Use the Micro-Fiber Cloth designed for coated lenses. NOT antistatic
    wet wipes or those poxy photo cleaning kits.

    Industrious, May 8, 2004