    Help please!
    Thank you,
    Rusty K
    Rusty Keith, Dec 15, 2003

  2. It's typical. The screen is very small and you are not viewing it under
    good conditions (sunlight). It is a limitation based on available
    technology. However the good side is you can view and see a lot, if not
    everything so it is a plus. On trips for example it may be used to choose
    many images to delete in the evenings to free up storage space. It also may
    help you find that the one photo you really wanted you cut off the head of
    the subject and you may still have time to retake it. Can't do that with
    film.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    "Rusty Keith" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I have a Sony DSC-S75.
    >
    > What I see on my LCD screen often times has little relation to the image
    > I've just captured. It's particularly maddening to view my pictures on my

    PC

    Joseph Meehan, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Rusty Keith

    Road Runner Guest

    Sometimes you just have to zoom in the LCD a lot to see if you got good
    focus on shot. For brightness, you could try comparing an image on your PC
    and setting your LCD brightness to correspond with what is on the screen.

    --

    regards,
    Michael Abbaticchio

    Road Runner, Dec 15, 2003