    --
    Miguel M. Yalán
    http://mmyv.com

    Miguel, Mar 7, 2009

  2. Miguel

    Irwell Guest

    On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:26:09 -0500, Miguel wrote:

    > Hello:
    >
    > According to your experiences, to clean of internal form the Protector of
    > the Screen LCD of a compact camera, Could It be some problem if I dismantle
    > that part of the Camera or It must be did only by a person with this
    > experience?
    >
    > I'd like to approach to know your comments of my last photos:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/sets/72157614932141160/

    Your pictures are very nice, especially for indoor photos.
    Leave the LCD alone, it is not affecting the picture quality at all.

    Irwell, Mar 7, 2009

  3. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    "Irwell" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:26:09 -0500, Miguel wrote:
    >
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> According to your experiences, to clean of internal form the Protector of
    >> the Screen LCD of a compact camera, Could It be some problem if I
    >> dismantle
    >> that part of the Camera or It must be did only by a person with this
    >> experience?
    >>
    >> I'd like to approach to know your comments of my last photos:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/sets/72157614932141160/

    > Your pictures are very nice, especially for indoor photos.
    > Leave the LCD alone, it is not affecting the picture quality at all.

    Thanks for the answers. These are the last photos of the next moment:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/sets/72157615245915120/

    --
    Miguel M. Yalán
    http://mmyv.com