    Planning to get one myself, but, I'm wondering if anyone out there knows
    how much further the prices are going to drop before they start to settle?

    Thanks in advance.

    Daniel, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Daniel

    froggy Guest

    On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:30:19 +1300, Daniel wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've noticed over the past several weeks that LCD monitor prices have
    > been falling significantly (particularly the Philips ones - which is good).
    >
    > Planning to get one myself, but, I'm wondering if anyone out there knows
    > how much further the prices are going to drop before they start to settle?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    at a guess they will keep falling untill the market pressure that is
    driving them down is stabilised .. or somehow negated
    if _anybody_ knew the answer to your question.. the crystal ball they
    used would be worth a lot
    anything else is just a guess
    my guess ( after saying all of the above ) is...
    <msg ended>
    error..
    server not fou

    froggy, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Daniel

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Daniel wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've noticed over the past several weeks that LCD monitor prices have
    > been falling significantly (particularly the Philips ones - which is good).
    >
    > Planning to get one myself, but, I'm wondering if anyone out there knows
    > how much further the prices are going to drop before they start to settle?

    I know, but I'm not telling.

    Gib Bogle, Jan 29, 2005