LCD monitor with TV Tuner or LCD TV with PC input?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hello.

    I just wondered if there is much difference between the two? Are they
    not one and the same? :)

    The reason I ask is because I am looking for a television for
    upstairs, and am not bothered about having an IMAX screen up there,
    something smallish would do.

    I also need a new monitor for my PC though and LCD is pretty much the
    way to go, especially with the better response rates they're okay for
    Gaming now IMHO.

    Anyway thanks for any input on this. By the way, thanks for everyone
    for answering my question about spam killers. I now have PopFile
    running and am training it to send all spam directly to my deleted
    items folder. That way I can always check if there's anything I want
    to keep. It does seem to be doing a good job so far. Occasionally
    though OE is a bit temperamental and when you try and send an email it
    sometimes doesn't like doing it because of how you specify the pop
    servers and username etc.

    John

    John, Dec 18, 2003