    anf the PCI-E card was doing 12000 3dmarks05 and the AGP version was doing
    6000 3dmarks05 - Now this one I just don't believe- Unless it was a bad
    setup on the AGP version. What about the first comment?
    cowboyz, Feb 28, 2005

  2. cowboyz wrote:
    > Talking to a guy the other day who claimed he saw a 21'' LCD monitor with a
    > 8ms response time.
    >
    > He also said another machine had a X800 AGP and another with a X800 PCI-E
    > anf the PCI-E card was doing 12000 3dmarks05 and the AGP version was doing
    > 6000 3dmarks05 - Now this one I just don't believe- Unless it was a bad
    > setup on the AGP version. What about the first comment?

    personally I doubt both, but as always, am more than willing to be
    corrected.

    Im not saying that either is impossible, just that it is hard enough to
    find 8ms 19" LCDs, let alone anything bigger.

    Also, the X800 doesnt really take advantage of the bandwidth availible
    on PCI-E, so doubling the score sounds a little too good to be true.
    Dave - dave.net.nz, Feb 28, 2005

  3. dunno about 21" but heres a 19" with 8ms response...
    http://www.pp.co.nz/ProductsI.php?pp_id=FP00009
    Maybe BenQ do a 21" version too?

    illegal operation, Feb 28, 2005
  4. cowboyz

    Rider Guest

    "cowboyz" <> wrote in message
    > Talking to a guy the other day who claimed he saw a 21'' LCD monitor with
    > a 8ms response time.
    >
    > He also said another machine had a X800 AGP and another with a X800 PCI-E
    > anf the PCI-E card was doing 12000 3dmarks05 and the AGP version was doing
    > 6000 3dmarks05 - Now this one I just don't believe- Unless it was a bad
    > setup on the AGP version. What about the first comment?

    On NewEgg you can search for LCD's by response time. The only 8ms LCD's are
    2 17" and a Samsung 19" ... on their site anyway.

    Rider
    Rider, Feb 28, 2005
  5. cowboyz wrote:
    > Talking to a guy the other day who claimed he saw a 21'' LCD monitor with a
    > 8ms response time.
    >
    > He also said another machine had a X800 AGP and another with a X800 PCI-E
    > anf the PCI-E card was doing 12000 3dmarks05 and the AGP version was doing
    > 6000 3dmarks05 - Now this one I just don't believe- Unless it was a bad
    > setup on the AGP version. What about the first comment?

    http://graphics.tomshardware.com/display/20050215/index.html

    Hyundai claim their L90D+ should do the trick, I've heard delivery to NZ
    by April or so.

    Win Lotto before contemplating buying one :)
    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Feb 28, 2005
  6. On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:28:48 +1300, "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
    <lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com> wrote:

    >cowboyz wrote:
    >> Talking to a guy the other day who claimed he saw a 21'' LCD monitor with a
    >> 8ms response time.
    >>
    >> He also said another machine had a X800 AGP and another with a X800 PCI-E
    >> anf the PCI-E card was doing 12000 3dmarks05 and the AGP version was doing
    >> 6000 3dmarks05 - Now this one I just don't believe- Unless it was a bad
    >> setup on the AGP version. What about the first comment?

    >http://graphics.tomshardware.com/display/20050215/index.html
    >
    >Hyundai claim their L90D+ should do the trick, I've heard delivery to NZ
    >by April or so.
    >
    >Win Lotto before contemplating buying one :)

    I thought I read it was a Limited Addition and will only Be Available to 3
    Months, but not here..

    Very little support here for that brand as I think Farmers just dropped..

    A local service shop had one in for Repair, they were given a replacement,
    the shop still had the dud one..
    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Mar 1, 2005
  7. > I thought I read it was a Limited Addition and will only Be Available to 3
    > Months, but not here..

    VRConcepts in Napier, may be looking into them I heard. This was two
    weeks ago, they hadn't heard about pricing, but had been contacted by
    the local Hyundai distributor.

    And it's limited *edition*, not addition ffs.

    Please stop mangling the Enligsh language, it's embarrassing when you
    try to berate people by going on about 'silly little boys and children'
    yet have a command of the language that would only put a 7 year old to
    shame.
    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Mar 1, 2005
  8. cowboyz

    SchoolTech Guest

    In article <d02b5v$js$> in nz.comp on Wed, 02 Mar 2005
    07:10:09 +1300, -=[Waylon Smithers]=-
    <lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com> says...
    > > I thought I read it was a Limited Addition and will only Be Available to 3
    > > Months, but not here..

    > VRConcepts in Napier, may be looking into them I heard. This was two
    > weeks ago, they hadn't heard about pricing, but had been contacted by
    > the local Hyundai distributor.
    >
    > And it's limited *edition*, not addition ffs.
    >
    > Please stop mangling the Enligsh language,

    What's "Enligsh"?

    I think you should understand that not everyone has a perfect command of
    their first language.
    SchoolTech, Mar 1, 2005
  9. > What's "Enligsh"?
    > I think you should understand that not everyone has a perfect command of
    > their first language.

    Yesssss. That was the point for Woger.
    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Mar 2, 2005