    but :
    1 too big ( to be sitting right in front of when using as PC)
    2. too expensive.
    - Bobb -, Sep 16, 2007

  2. - Bobb -

    Jerry G. Guest

    Your TV is not a dedicated computer monitor. It will not be as good.
    Your TV set has been optimized for television applications.

    --

    Jerry G.

    With new LCD TV's having many inputs now... rather than buying a ~19"
    monitor for JUST a PC, how about getting a LCD TV and using PC as just
    one
    of the inputs.

    Anyone out there doing that now ? How is it ?
    any pointers ? URLs ?
    I found a few references on Google like this:
    http://reviews.pricegrabber.com/plasma-lcd-televisions/m/34766379/
    Jerry G., Sep 16, 2007