    The inverter board I am looking at on Ebay is this one:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=180096612775&rd=1&rd=1

    Thanks for any advice on this that may be offered
    Jack, Mar 18, 2007

  2. On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:10:39 GMT, "Jack" <>
    wrote:

    >I have a LCD monitor that will power up but will not light up. There isn't
    >even a faint image veiwable. I tend to think it might be a bad inverter
    >board. I have torn down the monitor and have identified the part number of
    >the inverter and found one for sale on Ebay for cheap. Can anyone tell me
    >if I am on the right track on repairing of this monitor? I would hate to
    >spend money and time on a unnecessary part if this isn't what I really need.
    >The inverter board I am looking at on Ebay is this one:
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=180096612775&rd=1&rd=1
    >
    >Thanks for any advice on this that may be offered

    Shine a flashlite onto the screen and look VERY carefully. If you can
    see the image even a little then, you are probably on the right track.

    If you can't see anything, even with the flashlight shining right at
    the screen, I'd suspect something different.

    mhaase-at-springmind.com, Mar 18, 2007