    psion Guest

    at logon, after signing in, the lcd flickers for 2 seconds. is this normal?

    psion

    psion, Jan 15, 2005

  2. psion

    psion Guest

    it even flickers when right clicking on an icon to get the options menu.

    psion

    psion, Jan 15, 2005

  3. On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:40:38 -0600, "psion" <> wrote:

    At Windows logon, yes, it would be normal for the LCD to flicker,
    since this is when Windows loads all of the display settings for the
    user. I don't think it's normal for it to flicker when right clicking
    on an icon, though.

    Daniel L. Belton, Jan 24, 2005