LCD Display switch OFF when selecting a DreamScene in Ultimate 64-

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?QXlhQnJlYQ==?=, Sep 26, 2007.

  1. Each version of Dreamscene ever released by Microsoft never worked on my
    system. It's sad. You choose to pay more to get the Extras goodies but the
    goodies just don't work at all.

    I just select a Dream, anyone from the Dreamscene Pack then my screen goes
    black with just a few signs of corrupted information then it close and I get
    a "No signal" message from ViewSonic lcd display and it switch to Off right
    after. I have to restart the computer so Dream DOES NOT WORKS at all. No
    fixes from ATI nor from Microsoft according to the results of my researches.

    You call ATI to get support or at least information, and they tell you at
    the speed of light to call Microsoft then you call Microsoft then they tell
    you at the speed of sound to call ATI so...
    Dell Dimension 9200 with 2Gb RAM, 1.3 Tb of Hard Drives, Linksys wi-fi
    802.11g, Sigmatel HD audio and PCI Sapphire ATI 2600XT DDR4 256Mb graphic
    card. All drivers 64-bit and up to date

    Please let me know if someone as experienced similar events with Vista 64-bit

    Best Regards
    --
    AyaBrea

    =?Utf-8?B?QXlhQnJlYQ==?=, Sep 26, 2007

  2. If this system has the original PSU - I'd suggest you contemplate putting
    something other inside. PC Power & Cooling is O.K. of course, I have a
    Seasonic M12 that is recommendable, others exist but whatch out they all
    sell products that isn't up to par.

    Don't use the advertised 'Wattage' for comparison, get something that is
    guaranteed to deliver clean power to everything that you attach.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 27, 2007