LCD Computer Screens run on USB

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by wogers nemesis, Oct 29, 2004.

  1. On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:57:50 -0700, James Anderson wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I want to run a LCD computer screen some distance from the computer. How can
    > I do this. Are there Computer screens that run with USB input?
    >
    > Cheers Peter

    Well a lovely expensive option is to run video over ethernet cables..

    http://www.blackbox.com/

    Or run some longish vga cables (and use wireless keyboard mouse) with a
    signal booster.

    Or you could stick up a new imac G5

    or find a small pc/old laptop and use VNC..

    wogers nemesis, Oct 29, 2004

  2. wogers nemesis

    Mark Guest

    Perhaps something like

    http://www.aquilatech.co.nz/productDetail.asp?idProduct=CE-250

    or

    http://www.aquilatech.co.nz/productDetail.asp?idProduct=VE120

    will do the trick?

    Cheers,

    Mark

    Mark, Oct 29, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi
    >
    > I want to run a LCD computer screen some distance from the computer. How can
    > I do this. Are there Computer screens that run with USB input?
    >
    > Cheers Peter

    Go to Ascent website. Type 'extender' into the search box ...

    -Peter

    --
    direct replies to peters[underscore]spambot[at]
    Peter Huebner, Oct 29, 2004
  4. Hi

    James Anderson, Oct 30, 2004