    know of a website that would give me that information... I am assuming it
    is not the same as a traditional crt monitor pinout...
    Larry
    larry, Apr 19, 2005

  2. larry

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:39:55 -0400, larry wrote:

    >Greetings
    >I am trying to find out the connector pinout of lcd monitors... does anyone
    >know of a website that would give me that information... I am assuming it
    >is not the same as a traditional crt monitor pinout...

    Meaning what, there are a different number of pins, and physically
    different connectors.

    So it can be taken you don't mean the 15HDSUB connectors (many LCD's are
    dual / mixed type connection), nor the traditional 4/5 way BNC style?

    You actually mean DVI connectors, then of course which type DVI-D or
    something else?

    Try www.google.com , search for - DVI pinouts
    you will find lots of info, diagrams included.

    Results 1 - 10 of about 3,410 English pages for dvi pinouts. (0.26
    seconds)

    Not forgetting the manufacturer, manual as well as video cards with DVI
    outputs, manufacturer and manuals as well.

    Me
    why?, Apr 19, 2005