    All of a sudden, one day, my cursor decided not to move unless I clicked.
    It would then move normally until I stopped moving it for a moment. Then it
    would not move again unless I clicked first. What kind of a thing is that?

    BARBARA MOHR, Sep 17, 2006

  2. BARBARA MOHR

    SolCuerda Guest

    smells like a virus or prankware

    SolCuerda, Sep 17, 2006

  3. BARBARA MOHR enlightened us 24hoursupport.helpdesk-(ab)users with:

    > All of a sudden, one day, my cursor decided not to move unless I
    > clicked.
    > It would then move normally until I stopped moving it for a moment.
    > Then it
    > would not move again unless I clicked first. What kind of a thing is
    > that?

    Do you have a optical or maybe wireless mouse? Appears it goes to sleep
    immediately due to low battery ...

    Walter Mautner, Sep 17, 2006
  4. Walter Mautner wrote:

    > BARBARA MOHR enlightened us 24hoursupport.helpdesk-(ab)users with:
    >

    >>All of a sudden, one day, my cursor decided not to move unless I
    >>clicked.
    >>It would then move normally until I stopped moving it for a moment.
    >>Then it
    >>would not move again unless I clicked first. What kind of a thing is
    >>that?

    > Do you have a optical or maybe wireless mouse? Appears it goes to sleep
    > immediately due to low battery ...

    I get disconnected from the net every time I press

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 17, 2006
  5. Brian H¹© enlightened us 24hoursupport.helpdesk-(ab)users with:

    > Walter Mautner wrote:

    >> Do you have a optical or maybe wireless mouse? Appears it goes to
    >> sleep immediately due to low battery ...

    > I get disconnected from the net every time I press

    Hmm, interesting. I have a flatrate so I don't need to hurry and put
    more stress on my hemorrhoids.

    Walter Mautner, Sep 17, 2006
  6. BARBARA MOHR

    richard Guest

    "BARBARA MOHR" <> wrote in message
    > All of a sudden, one day, my cursor decided not to move unless I clicked.
    > It would then move normally until I stopped moving it for a moment. Then
    > it
    > would not move again unless I clicked first. What kind of a thing is
    > that?

    Go to your mouse settings in control panel and check the settings.

    richard, Sep 17, 2006