    You guy's are mean...

    --
    Ronny Williams Jr.

    Ronny Williams Jr., Aug 15, 2003

  2. Ronny Williams Jr.

    Brandon Guest

    It's a bad bad world, guess you dad should watch out who
    he pisses off. And if your mom doesn't know your dad well
    enough to KNOW whether or not a post -- on the internet of
    all places -- is true, then they shouldn't be sleeping in
    the same room in the first place.
    What comes around goes around and around and around...

    by picking on my
    >Dad! He is very depressed right now. He was fired from

    New Horizons Learning
    >Center yesterday because his boss read that post about

    cross dressing. My
    >Mom wont let him sleep in the beadroom anymore. And he

    refuses to play ball

    Brandon, Aug 23, 2003