Layers - Part I Article

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ron@ronbigelow.com, Jun 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Jun 13, 2006

  2. xenophon Guest

    wrote:
    > I have just posted the first article in a series on layers on my web
    > at:
    >
    > http://ronbigelow.com/articles/layers-1/layers-1.htm
    >
    > Other articles can be found at:
    >
    > http://ronbigelow.com/articles/articles.htm
    >
    > Ron Bigelow
    > http://ronbigelow.com

    Thanks, Ron. Bookmarked and annotated in my CliƩ so I can find it anywhere.
    Good articles; although I haven't had time yet to peruse them all, I found
    the Blend Mode series to be quite informative. I'm confident that the rest
    will be, as well. Looking forward to the upcoming Layers articles, too.
    Thanks for providing this excellent resource.

    prowler

    http://www.usenet.com
    xenophon, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Guest

    wrote:
    > I have just posted the first article in a series on layers on my web
    > at:
    >
    > http://ronbigelow.com/articles/layers-1/layers-1.htm
    >
    > Other articles can be found at:
    >
    > http://ronbigelow.com/articles/articles.htm
    >
    > Ron Bigelow
    > http://ronbigelow.com

    Hi Ron,
    I almost missed this post. I have read all your articles and I think
    they are the best available on the web. I have learned so much from
    you. You are so generous with your knowledge. I want to thank you and
    I recommend that everyone visit your website.

    Brgds,
    Ron
    , Jun 16, 2006