    done this successfully? Lens ideas, exposure times?

    Help,

    Jimmy

    Jimmy Smith, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Jimmy Smith

    Allan Guest

    Instead of photoshop a better tool would be something like Iris.

    Allan

    Allan, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Jimmy Smith

    Jimmy Smith Guest

    "Allan" <> wrote in message
    > Instead of photoshop a better tool would be something like Iris.

    I ask about Photoshop because I currently own that it. Although that type
    of layering might be done with Iris (of which I'm unfamiliar), can it be
    done successfully in Photoshop? Have you or has anyone else here done it?

    Jimmy

    Jimmy Smith, Jan 30, 2005