LAWYERS LOVE THE 20D !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Mar 1, 2007.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Mar 1, 2007

  2. Duncan Chesley, Mar 1, 2007

  3. Joseph Meehan, Mar 1, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    Bob Williams Guest

    Bob Williams, Mar 1, 2007
  5. Barry L. Wallis, Mar 1, 2007
  6. Annika1980

    JohnR66 Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/75016080

    Injured on the job? Dog bite? Auto accident? New digicam has too much noise?
    Let our lawyers fight for you!
    Just look for us on the back cover of any phone book or at an aquarium near
    you.
    Jaws & Jaws Lawfirm where our motto is: We win every case, but we take all
    the money!
    :)
    JohnR66, Mar 1, 2007
  7. Annika1980

    Jon Pope Guest

    Jon Pope, Mar 2, 2007
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Mar 1, 11:04 pm, "Jon Pope" <> wrote:
    > AWESOME Bret LOOKS LIKE MY MOTHER LOL

    I feel sorry for your dad.
    Annika1980, Mar 2, 2007
  9. Annika1980

    Jon Pope Guest

    they were divorced in 1972 and my dad died in 91 and the bitch is still
    alive

    Jon Pope, Mar 3, 2007
  10. Annika1980

    Paul Allen Guest

    On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:59:54 -0800
    "Jon Pope" <> wrote:

    > they were divorced in 1972 and my dad died in 91 and the bitch is
    > still alive

    That's a lot of baggage to carry around. How has it affected your
    photography?

    Paul Allen

    Paul Allen, Mar 3, 2007