    Does Paramount offer refunds for this type of issue? I wanted the "Happy
    Days" set as well but am scared to try it now, for fear of what will happen
    when Ralph appears.
    Bob, Aug 22, 2004

  2. "Bob" <> wrote in message
    news:jd2Wc.7780$...
    > During playing of only a single episode, my DVD player began gasping
    > for air and making odd noises. I'd swear that I heard it utter,
    > "These are the ugliest females I've ever seen!" at one point. Finally
    > it died in a puff of smoke.
    >
    > Does Paramount offer refunds for this type of issue? I wanted the
    > "Happy Days" set as well but am scared to try it now, for fear of
    > what will happen when Ralph appears.

    Just seeing Cindy Williams and Penny Marshall's pictures on the _Laverne
    and Shirley_ DVD box gave me a headache.

    Penny Marshall's piss-poor impersonation of Judy Holiday is enough to
    make you throw up.

    If that bitch were acting for shit, she couldn't even get a whiff.

    Is it possible that Miss Marshall got the part of Laverne because her
    brother is Garry Marshall, executive producer of the show?

    Something to think about, isn't it?
    One-Shot Scot, Aug 22, 2004

  3. "One-Shot Scot" <> wrote in message
    > "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > > During playing of only a single episode, my DVD player began gasping
    > > for air and making odd noises. I'd swear that I heard it utter,
    > > "These are the ugliest females I've ever seen!" at one point. Finally
    > > it died in a puff of smoke.
    > >
    > > Does Paramount offer refunds for this type of issue? I wanted the
    > > "Happy Days" set as well but am scared to try it now, for fear of
    > > what will happen when Ralph appears.

    > Just seeing Cindy Williams and Penny Marshall's pictures on the _Laverne
    > and Shirley_ DVD box gave me a headache.
    >
    > Penny Marshall's piss-poor impersonation of Judy Holiday is enough to
    > make you throw up.
    >
    > If that bitch were acting for shit, she couldn't even get a whiff.
    >
    > Is it possible that Miss Marshall got the part of Laverne because her
    > brother is Garry Marshall, executive producer of the show?
    >
    > Something to think about, isn't it?

    What's even worse that all that, is that we all (I like using the same words
    in a single sentence many times) watched this crap when it originally aired
    or in syndication. Shlameel, shlamazel, fu$kthesebitches incorporated. Penny
    Marshall always looked like a toothy blowjob. She talks like she is tetched
    in the head and what about that damn Carmine Raguza. Corny shmalzt all
    around; enough to make you puke your guts.
    Tad Bitt§ï£, Aug 26, 2004