  1. Julie P.

    Julie P. Guest

    SE1R18 08.11.2004 just released late last night.
    Julie P., Nov 9, 2004

  2. Julie P.

    Julie P. Guest

    "Julie P." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > SE1R18 08.11.2004 just released late last night.

    I see someone beat me to this.

    I was unable to find the previous message before posting my message, since
    that poster forgot to put a hyphen in "Ad-Aware" in his title. Therefore,
    there are now two message threads regarding this same update. This just goes
    to show the importance of correct spelling in message titles, for search and
    index purposes.
    Julie P., Nov 9, 2004

  3. Julie P.

    Bill P Guest