Lavasoft Ad-aware 7.1.0.8

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Stonebow Witham, May 23, 2008.

  1. Now available for Vista 64 bit
    Stonebow Witham, May 23, 2008

  2. Stonebow Witham

    Jim Guest

    On May 22, 9:01 pm, "Stonebow Witham" <>
    wrote:

    > Now available for Vista 64 bit

    Could you please ad the download link to your post.

    Thank you!

    Jim
    Jim, May 23, 2008

  3. Stonebow Witham

    Tom Ferguson Guest

    "Ad-Aware 2008 Free, Plus and Pro versions will have full 64-bit platform
    support as well as Windows Vista compatibility."
    http://lavasoft.com/single/trialpay.php

    That's what they say. I have not checked the actual download myself.
    --

    Tom
    MSMVP 1998-2007

    Tom Ferguson, May 23, 2008
  4. Stonebow Witham

    Denise Guest

    I have XP Pro x64 and Ad-Aware 2007 7.0.2.7 works for me.

    http://www.majorgeeks.com/Ad-Aware_2007_d506.html
    --
    Denise

    ~ If you don't know where you came from, you won't know where you're going.

    Denise, May 27, 2008