    first time and then won't. I uninstalled and downloaded a new file from
    their site and still the same problem. I use Windows XP, do safe computing,
    (Spyboy, Spyblaster etc) have Norton Internet Security. Any ideas? Thanks
    Tass, Aug 8, 2006

  2. Tass

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-08-08, Tass <> wrote:
    > I can't seem to keep Ad-Aware working after the first scan. It runs Ok the
    > first time and then won't.

    I guess you need to say more about what you mean by "and then it won't".
    I have a similar setup, sans Norton. AdAware repeats OK for me.

    > I uninstalled and downloaded a new file from
    > their site and still the same problem. I use Windows XP, do safe computing,
    > (Spyboy, Spyblaster etc) have Norton Internet Security. Any ideas? Thanks

    Have you tried all of the scan settings? Have you set some "Custom
    Scanning options" that may be skipping what you want to happen?

    --
    On the eighth day, God created FORTRAN.
    Jimchip, Aug 8, 2006