    It seems to relate to some chat client.

    how do I clean this junk out (XP pro, all latest upgrades)

    I know, I know, shoundn't have gone there in the first place

    calgaryNW, May 3, 2005

  2. calgaryNW

    °Mike° Guest

    In <Xns964B7B931CFD7calgaryNWcanadacom@24.71.223.159>,
    calgaryNW took 9 lines to utter:

    >I was doing a search for gif's in my HD, and came across "lavalife" stuff
    >in a folder that seems to have a root "com" (not c:\)
    >
    >It seems to relate to some chat client.
    >
    >how do I clean this junk out (XP pro, all latest upgrades)
    >
    >I know, I know, shoundn't have gone there in the first place

    What folder did you find this stuff in?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 3, 2005

  3. calgaryNW

    SgtMinor Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > In <Xns964B7B931CFD7calgaryNWcanadacom@24.71.223.159>,
    > calgaryNW took 9 lines to utter:
    >
    >>I was doing a search for gif's in my HD, and came across "lavalife" stuff
    >>in a folder that seems to have a root "com" (not c:\)
    >>
    >>It seems to relate to some chat client.
    >>
    >>how do I clean this junk out (XP pro, all latest upgrades)
    >>
    >>I know, I know, shoundn't have gone there in the first place

    > What folder did you find this stuff in?

    It's how neville found his girl friend:

    http://www.lavalife.com/124/guest/welcome.act?context=antt&a=3437

    SgtMinor, May 4, 2005
  4. calgaryNW

    °Mike° Guest

    In <>,
    SgtMinor took 20 lines to utter:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> In <Xns964B7B931CFD7calgaryNWcanadacom@24.71.223.159>,
    >> calgaryNW took 9 lines to utter:
    >>
    >>>I was doing a search for gif's in my HD, and came across "lavalife" stuff
    >>>in a folder that seems to have a root "com" (not c:\)
    >>>
    >>>It seems to relate to some chat client.
    >>>
    >>>how do I clean this junk out (XP pro, all latest upgrades)
    >>>
    >>>I know, I know, shoundn't have gone there in the first place

    >> What folder did you find this stuff in?
    >>

    >It's how neville found his girl friend:
    >
    >http://www.lavalife.com/124/guest/welcome.act?context=antt&a=3437

    Ahh. I see.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 4, 2005
  5. calgaryNW

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    calgaryNW wrote:
    > I was doing a search for gif's in my HD, and came across "lavalife" stuff
    > in a folder that seems to have a root "com" (not c:\)
    >
    > It seems to relate to some chat client.
    >
    > how do I clean this junk out (XP pro, all latest upgrades)
    >
    > I know, I know, shoundn't have gone there in the first place

    Are you sure you read the name correctly, and it is not
    http://www.lavalys.com/ ? Have you downloaded and run Everest?

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus