    every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound, has anyone
    else experienced this ?

    hopey
    Hopey, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Hopey

    Patrick Guest

    Hopey wrote:
    > every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound, has
    > anyone else experienced this ?
    >
    > hopey

    Nope, HA I havn't HAHAHA heard any hahahaha ha laugh haha ing haa ha on the
    hahahaa ihanhaternet
    Patrick, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Hopey

    paul s Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:38:24 +0000, Hopey wrote:

    > every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound, has anyone
    > else experienced this ?

    Could be banner or popup adverts with embedded sound.

    --
    Paul S
    - The gene pool could use a little chlorine. -
    paul s, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Hopey

    wwp Guest

    The more I think about this the weirder it gets. Is it just me or is this is
    a little creepy.

    wwp, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Hopey

    trout Guest

    wwp wrote:

    > The more I think about this the weirder it gets. Is it just me or is
    > this is a little creepy.

    Well, it's not like it's a muffled voice that says "Get out!".
    --
    "Or blood running down the monitor."

    trout, Aug 19, 2003
  6. Hopey

    Just Taylor Guest

    On 19 Aug 2003 17:38:24 GMT, ospam (Hopey) wrote:

    >every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound, has anyone
    >else experienced this ?

    Do people laugh at you while not on the internet too? Maybe its the
    style of your clothes? You could change the mullet too.

    Then again if you are happy with your clothes and your mullet you can go
    to start->settings->control panel->sounds and multimedia to see if any
    of your default sounds have a laugh track associated with them. If so,
    change it to the sounds where they applaud your choice in clothing :)

    --
    Taylor
    Just Taylor, Aug 19, 2003
  7. Hopey

    Just Taylor Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:18:50 -0700, "trout" <> wrote:

    >wwp wrote:
    >
    >> The more I think about this the weirder it gets. Is it just me or is
    >> this is a little creepy.

    > Well, it's not like it's a muffled voice that says "Get out!".

    I can't seem to get away from a leprechaun, who keeps telling me to burn
    the house down.

    --
    Taylor
    Just Taylor, Aug 19, 2003
  8. Hopey

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

    > wwp wrote:
    >
    >> The more I think about this the weirder it gets. Is it just me or is
    >> this is a little creepy.

    > Well, it's not like it's a muffled voice that says "Get out!".

    No, it's shouting "He's on AOL" hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 19, 2003
  9. Hopey

    Hopey Guest

    Slumpy, you are either a Leeds United supporter or a student, either way, you
    are a prick.
    Hopey, Aug 20, 2003
  10. Hopey

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Hopey continued:

    > Slumpy, you are either a Leeds United supporter or a student, either
    > way, you are a prick.

    Hopey, you need no such insults to be a prick, you do nicely without.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 20, 2003