    uninstalling and reinstalling firefox and that doesn't help.

    thanks
    Rachael
    rachinspace, May 20, 2010

  2. rachinspace

    Greg Peachey Guest

    Firefox will not connect to the internet

    Hi Rachael,

    Did you ever get an answer to your problem? I've got the same:

    Error: Livemark Service: feed processor received an invalid channel for http://fxfeeds.mozilla.com/en-GB/firefox/headlines.xml
    Source File: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/nsLivemarkService.js
    Line: 985

    All the best, Greg

    Greg Peachey, Sep 10, 2010