    VoIP Gateway:AG-168V/AG-268/AG-468
    please visit our sales web http://www.skype-link.com
    , Feb 23, 2006

  2. Adrian Guest

    wrote:
    > Our online store provide VoIP terminal from China
    > USB Phone:AU-100 AU-200
    > USB Gateway:AU-600
    > IP Phone:AT-320PD/AT-320EE/AT-320ED
    > VoIP Gateway:AG-168V/AG-268/AG-468
    > please visit our sales web

    Charter of uk.telecom.voip
    (Not Moderated)
    This group is for the discussion of topics relevant to:

    1. Packet based voice and associated technologies including but not
    limited to Voice over

    IP (VoIP), Fax over IP (FoIP), Voice over Frame Relay (VoFR), Voice over
    Broadband (VoB) and

    Voice on the Net (VoN).
    2. Service providers for the above.
    3. Hardware and software available for use with packet based voice and
    associated

    technology.

    Advertising is forbidden.
    Encoded binaries (e.g. pictures, compressed files, etc.) are forbidden. Such
    material

    belongs on a web or FTP site to which a pointer may be posted. Cryptographic
    signatures (e.

    g. PGP) may be used where authentication is important and should be as short
    as possible.

    Posts must be readable as plain text. HTML, RTF and similarly formatted
    messages are

    prohibited. To see how to make some common newsreaders comply with this,
    read <http://www.

    usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html>.

    Pointers to commercial or other web sites in signatures are permitted
    provided the message

    is on-topic. All signatures should be 4 lines or fewer and preceded by the
    customary usenet

    separator "-- " (dash, dash, space) on a line of its own.
    Newsgroups line

    uk.telecom.voip Voice over IP technology and related matters

    Your violation has been reported.
    Adrian, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Guest

    On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:30:01 -0000, "Adrian" <> wrote:

    >Your violation has been reported.

    To who may I ask !! Ivor Jones just what can he do
    Answer NOTHING .
    , Feb 23, 2006