    Warren Quick Guest

    What is the latest version?

    TIA
    Warren Quick, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Warren Quick

    Himm Guest

    Warren Quick wrote:
    > What is the latest version?
    >
    > TIA

    Of what?
    Himm, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Himm wrote:
    > Warren Quick wrote:
    >
    >> What is the latest version?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    > Of what?

    Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
    and the nightlies are up avery night.

    Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.

    Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Warren Quick

    Himm Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Himm wrote:
    >
    >> Warren Quick wrote:
    >>
    >>> What is the latest version?
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>>

    >> Of what?
    >>

    > Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
    > and the nightlies are up avery night.
    >
    > Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
    >
    > Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
    >
    > Lee

    My Thundrbird is ver 0.2a
    Himm, Aug 25, 2003
  5. Himm wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Himm wrote:

    >>> Of what?
    >>>

    >> Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
    >> and the nightlies are up avery night.
    >>
    >> Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
    >>
    >> Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>

    > My Thundrbird is ver 0.2a

    SO is mine, those are the weekley builds, the only release so far is 0.1

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Aug 25, 2003
  6. Warren Quick

    Night_Seer Guest

    I'm also pretty sure Thunderbird is up to 0.2a now, as I only download
    stable releases, and that is what I have. Go check it out.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Sep 16, 2003
  7. Night_Seer wrote:
    > I'm also pretty sure Thunderbird is up to 0.2a now, as I only download
    > stable releases, and that is what I have. Go check it out.

    0.2 is the current release, though I've been running the 0.3 weeklies,
    and they have been very stable.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Sep 17, 2003
  8. Warren Quick

    :: brian :: Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Himm wrote:
    >
    >> Warren Quick wrote:
    >>
    >>> What is the latest version?
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>>

    >> Of what?
    >>

    > Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
    > and the nightlies are up avery night.
    >
    > Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
    >
    > Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
    >
    > Lee

    Mozilla/Thunderbird 0.2?

    --
    Brian

    Win XP - Mozilla Thunderbird 0.2 (20030901)
    :: brian ::, Oct 7, 2003
  9. :: brian :: wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Himm wrote:

    >>> Of what?
    >>>

    >> Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
    >> and the nightlies are up avery night.
    >>
    >> Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
    >>
    >> Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>

    > Mozilla/Thunderbird 0.2?

    As I remember, this was a very old post to which you are responding. On
    my server, it expired a long time ago.

    You are correct, TB is up to 0.2, expecting 0.3 fairly soon.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones
    Mozilla Champion
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 7, 2003
  10. Warren Quick

    :: brian :: Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > :: brian :: wrote:

    >>> Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is
    >>> 1.5a, and the nightlies are up avery night.
    >>>
    >>> Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
    >>>
    >>> Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
    >>>
    >>> Lee
    >>>

    >> Mozilla/Thunderbird 0.2?
    >>

    > As I remember, this was a very old post to which you are responding. On
    > my server, it expired a long time ago.
    >
    > You are correct, TB is up to 0.2, expecting 0.3 fairly soon.
    >
    > Lee

    Ahh yes, and you are right. Sorry, the posts were sorted in reverse order.

    --
    Brian

    Win XP - Mozilla Thunderbird 0.4a (20031002)
    :: brian ::, Oct 7, 2003