Latest Update From: Vice President, Global Marketing

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by manazar, Jan 31, 2008.

  1. manazar

    manazar Guest

    Latest Update From: Vice President
    Global Marketing
    http://manazar.dubaimlm.com

    DubaiMLM(tm) honors Malaysia, Brazil & Cote d'lvoire's Top
    Recruiters...

    Country Affiliates
    Malaysia 24380
    Brazil 18911
    Cote d'Ivoire 9495

    DubaiMLM(tm) Paid more than 13 Million $ to 180,000 Associates Signed up
    from more than 210 countries.
    DubaiMLM(tm) also honors the top recruiters who have sponsored more than
    200 Affiliates .........

    In addition to the above we have
    over 81 people who sponsored over 100 people each
    over 246 people who sponsored over 50 people each
    over 605 people who sponsored over 25 people each
    over 2590 people who sponsored over 10 people each

    We plan to take the Top 1000 Recruiters to The 1st Convention in
    DubaiMLM
    Dubai will soon have the TALLEST Building In The World...
    It will be more than 3 times larger than The Empire State Building in
    USA...
    Now DubaiMLM will have the largest MLM Company In The World...
    Because we are growing at 300% faster than we ever could have
    imagined...
    We may have to delay the official launch until 02/29/2008...
    We will try to launch earlier but this will be the latest...

    Brad William
    Vice President of Global Marketing
    JOIN FREE NOW & SHARE THE SUCCESS!
    http://manazar.dubaimlm.com