    Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
    latest software from?
    Thanks

    Steelman, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Steelman

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Steelman said:

    > Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
    > latest software from?
    > Thanks

    The latest software is usually available from the vendor before it gets to
    newsgroups.

    Brian H¹©, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Steelman

    Miggsee Guest

    Try a local store. £

    Miggsee, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Steelman

    Damien Guest

    Try one the warez newsgroups.. But you do know it's illegal don't you..

    Damien, Mar 1, 2004
  5. Steelman

    Miggsee Guest

    Please reply to the OP, not me. Click on the message you are replying to,
    and then reply to group.

    Miggsee, Mar 1, 2004
  6. "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > Try a local store. £
    >
    > "Steelman" <> wrote in message
    > > Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
    > > latest software from?
    > > Thanks

    You could use the latest software from open source. Its free and very, very
    good.

    eric the seal, Mar 1, 2004
  7. Steelman

    Alien Zord Guest

    "Steelman" <> wrote in message
    > Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
    > latest software from?
    > Thanks

    When attempting to commit an illegal act it is customary to reveal not just
    your real name and email addy but also your home address, age, sex, phone
    number, the school you go to etc. FAST like it that way.

    Alien Zord, Mar 1, 2004
  8. Steelman

    Miggsee Guest

    "eric the seal" <> wrote in message

    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > Try a local store. £
    > >
    > > "Steelman" <> wrote in message
    > > > Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
    > > > latest software from?
    > > > Thanks

    > You could use the latest software from open source. Its free and very,

    very
    > good.

    Why tell me?

    Miggsee, Mar 1, 2004
  9. "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > "eric the seal" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > > Try a local store. £
    > > >
    > > > "Steelman" <> wrote in message

    the

    > > You could also use the latest software from open source. Its free and

    very,
    > very
    > > good.

    > Why tell me?

    It added to the information that you provided. It was intended to be read in
    conjunction with your information, so it was appended to it.

    eric the seal, Mar 1, 2004
  10. Steelman

    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > "eric the seal" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message

    > the
    > > > >

    > > > You could also use the latest software from open source. Its free and

    > very,
    > > very
    > > > good.

    > > Why tell me?
    > >

    > It added to the information that you provided. It was intended to be read

    in
    > conjunction with your information, so it was appended to it.

    Please learn to properly post a reply. You told me "You could also use the
    ...." , not "the OP could use...".

    Miggsee, Mar 1, 2004
  11. Steelman

    Doulos86 Guest

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > "eric the seal" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > > "eric the seal" <> wrote in message

    download
    > > the

    and
    > > very,
    > > > very
    > > >
    > > > Why tell me?
    > > >

    > > It added to the information that you provided. It was intended to be

    read
    > in
    > > conjunction with your information, so it was appended to it.

    > Please learn to properly post a reply. You told me "You could also use

    the
    > ..." , not "the OP could use...".

    I guess it is true that some people will argue about anything. Are you guys
    married?

    Doulos86, Mar 1, 2004
  12. "Doulos86" <doulos86 AT yahoo DOT com> wrote in message

    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > "eric the seal" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message

    > download
    > > > the

    > and
    > > > very,

    > > > It added to the information that you provided. It was intended to be

    > read
    > > in
    > > > conjunction with your information, so it was appended to it.

    > > Please learn to properly post a reply. You told me "You could also use

    > the
    > > ..." , not "the OP could use...".
    > >

    > I guess it is true that some people will argue about anything. Are you

    guys
    > married?

    To err is human... To forgive costs... normally a whole lobster. Yes I am
    married but I think maybe she should have married a lobster fisherman.

    eric the seal, Mar 1, 2004
  13. Steelman

    > "Doulos86" <doulos86 AT yahoo DOT com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > > "eric the seal" <> wrote in message

    > > download

    free
    > > and

    > > read
    > > > in
    > > >
    > > > Please learn to properly post a reply. You told me "You could also

    use
    > > the
    > > > ..." , not "the OP could use...".
    > > >

    > > I guess it is true that some people will argue about anything. Are you

    > guys
    > > married?
    > >

    > To err is human... To forgive costs... normally a whole lobster. Yes I am
    > married but I think maybe she should have married a lobster fisherman.

    I married much better than a fisherman. To admit to screwing up is better
    than attacking me.

    Miggsee, Mar 1, 2004
  14. Steelman

    Miggsee Guest

    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > "eric the seal" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message

    > download
    > > > the

    > and
    > > > very,

    > > > It added to the information that you provided. It was intended to be

    > read
    > > in
    > > > conjunction with your information, so it was appended to it.

    > > Please learn to properly post a reply. You told me "You could also use

    > the
    > > ..." , not "the OP could use...".
    > >

    > I guess it is true that some people will argue about anything. Are you

    guys
    > married?

    Grow up, learn about Usenet, and then realize the ass you made of yourself.
    <VBEG>

    Miggsee, Mar 1, 2004
  15. Steelman

    Roy Guest

    123
    "Doulos86" <doulos86 AT yahoo DOT com> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    Roy, Mar 2, 2004
  16. It was on Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:32:16 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Steelman wrote:

    > Can Anyone Please Tell me which is the best newsgroup to download the
    > latest software from?
    > Thanks

    fm.announce tells you the latest. You said software, not for what OS
    though.

    --
    "For Windows users"... not as was more usually the case
    "for PC Users"...the default assumption that anyone with

    William Poaster, Mar 2, 2004