    Disco Stu Guest

    Apparently stops profile being updated to server during logoff. Anyone
    come across this yet?

    Disco Stu, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Disco Stu

    steve Guest

    Disco Stu wrote:
    > Apparently stops profile being updated to server during logoff. Anyone
    > come across this yet?

    What OS?

    steve, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Disco Stu

    Shannon Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:17:23 +1200, Disco Stu
    <stu@springfield_dance_studio.com> wrote:

    >Apparently stops profile being updated to server during logoff. Anyone
    >come across this yet?

    If what's causing the problem is what I think is causing the problem,
    google for a tool called UPHClean - that might help.

    Shannon, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Disco Stu

    Max Burke Guest

    > Shannon scribbled:

    >> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:17:23 +1200, Disco Stu
    >> <stu@springfield_dance_studio.com> wrote:

    >> Apparently stops profile being updated to server during logoff.
    >> Anyone come across this yet?

    > If what's causing the problem is what I think is causing the problem,
    > google for a tool called UPHClean - that might help.

    Get it here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6D-8912-4E18-B570-42470E2F3582&displaylang=en

    Found Images

    Max Burke, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Disco Stu

    Disco Stu Guest

    Max Burke wrote:
    >>Shannon scribbled:

    >>>On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:17:23 +1200, Disco Stu
    >>><stu@springfield_dance_studio.com> wrote:

    >>>Apparently stops profile being updated to server during logoff.
    >>>Anyone come across this yet?

    >>If what's causing the problem is what I think is causing the problem,
    >>google for a tool called UPHClean - that might help.

    > Get it here:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6D-8912-4E18-B570-42470E2F3582&displaylang=en

    Actually, it ended up being something else. We fixed it by disabling
    the NVidia service on our XP and 2K boxes.

    Disco Stu, Jun 11, 2004
  6. Disco Stu

    Route Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:25:10 +1200, steve wrote:

    > Disco Stu wrote:
    >> Apparently stops profile being updated to server during logoff. Anyone
    >> come across this yet?

    > What OS?

    Linux XP Professional.

    --
    ....check out the nametag.. you're in MY world now grandma...

    Route, Jun 12, 2004