    Latest MCPD dumps :
    70-528
    , Mar 5, 2007

  2. Cerebrus Guest

    On Mar 5, 1:59 pm, wrote:

    > Dump crap snipped.

    Hahahahaha ! Scared out of your wits, aren't you a$$fscker ! I'm happy
    to see that the name of CertGuard strikes terror in your quivering
    heart. You thought you could escape extermination by banning me the
    moment I registered as CertGuard on your sh!tty site ? Sadly for you,
    that will be your fatal mistake, mo-fo !

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, Mar 5, 2007

  3. Guest Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > On Mar 5, 1:59 pm, wrote:
    >
    >> Dump crap snipped.

    > Hahahahaha ! Scared out of your wits, aren't you a$$fscker ! I'm happy
    > to see that the name of CertGuard strikes terror in your quivering
    > heart. You thought you could escape extermination by banning me the
    > moment I registered as CertGuard on your sh!tty site ? Sadly for you,
    > that will be your fatal mistake, mo-fo !

    Idots like that just don't get it, do they?

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!
    Guest, Mar 7, 2007