    from a YOU TUBER and click on the link, nothing loads. But it's okay with
    IE6. Anyone have an answer to this dilemma.
    Thank you.

    Rufus Dingle, Nov 11, 2007

  2. Rufus Dingle

    Chris Jahn Guest

    "Rufus Dingle" <> wrote in
    news:LnJZi.112$:

    > I have the latest Firefox browser installed; it's been working
    > fine but all of a sudden, beginning yesterday, if I get a
    > comment on my Yahoo account from a YOU TUBER and click on the
    > link, nothing loads. But it's okay with IE6. Anyone have an
    > answer to this dilemma. Thank you.

    Try the usual first aid: clear the cache, delete cookies related
    to the site, and re-start FF.

    --
    Mozilla & Netscape FAQs: http://www.ufaq.org/
    Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird/Seamonkey solutions: http://ilias.ca/

    What do you want me to do, learn to stutter?

    Chris Jahn, Nov 11, 2007

  3. Rufus Dingle

    SgtMinor Guest

    Rufus Dingle wrote:
    > I have the latest Firefox browser installed; it's been working fine but all
    > of a sudden, beginning yesterday, if I get a comment on my Yahoo account
    > from a YOU TUBER and click on the link, nothing loads. But it's okay with
    > IE6. Anyone have an answer to this dilemma.
    > Thank you.

    Try right clicking on the link and choosing the "Open Link in New
    Window" option.

    SgtMinor, Nov 11, 2007
  4. Rufus Dingle

    Guest

    "Rufus Dingle" <> wrote:

    >I have the latest Firefox browser installed; it's been working fine but all
    >of a sudden, beginning yesterday, if I get a comment on my Yahoo account
    >from a YOU TUBER and click on the link, nothing loads. But it's okay with
    >IE6. Anyone have an answer to this dilemma.
    >Thank you.

    It takes a Flash plugin and Java for Utube, make sure they are all
    enabled.

    --

    Fallen Art
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4yQhXBeabUE

    , Nov 11, 2007
  5. wrote:

    > It takes a Flash plugin and Java for Utube, make sure they are
    > all enabled.

    It takes a Flash plugin and Java_Script_ for youtube ... ;-)

    I don't see any Java there, which is in fact disabled in my Firefox, and
    youtube still works.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 11, 2007
  6. Rufus Dingle

    Chris Jahn Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in

    > wrote:
    >
    >> It takes a Flash plugin and Java for Utube, make sure they
    >> are all enabled.

    > It takes a Flash plugin and Java_Script_ for youtube ... ;-)
    >
    > I don't see any Java there, which is in fact disabled in my
    > Firefox, and youtube still works.

    Java has nothing to do with either javascript or Flash.

    --
    Mozilla & Netscape FAQs: http://www.ufaq.org/
    Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird/Seamonkey solutions: http://ilias.ca/
    Web page validation: http://validator.w3.org
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.org

    I'm a solipsist, I don't see why other people aren't that way...

    Chris Jahn, Nov 12, 2007