    If any one is having latest exam dumps of 70-290 then please mail me on

    Thanks & Regards,
    Bhushan R. Vanjare
    brv, Feb 24, 2009

  2. brv

    Frisbee® Guest

    brv wrote:
    > Hi friends,

    Hi!

    > If any one is having latest exam dumps of 70-290 then please mail me
    > on

    For the best dumps on exam 70-290, e-mail Tom Tips directly at

    Explain exactly what you're looking for, and if you have an MCP ID to
    provide, he often gives out additional stuff!

    > Thanks & Regards,

    Right back at ya!

    > Bhushan R. Vanjare

    Frisbee
    Frisbee®, Feb 24, 2009

  3. brv

    Consultant Guest

    i have emailed you the latest dumps

    Consultant, Feb 24, 2009
  4. brv

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The special asian fcukwit edition i hope.

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:31:24 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >i have emailed you the latest dumps
    >
    >"brv" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi friends,
    >> If any one is having latest exam dumps of 70-290 then please mail me on
    >>

    >> Thanks & Regards,
    >> Bhushan R. Vanjare

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2009
  5. Give me a magazine and about 5 minutes, and I'll have the latest dump for
    you. ;)

    --

    Dustin Harper
    http://www.mstechpages.com

    Dustin Harper, Mar 1, 2009
  6. brv

    abhi Guest

    i do have the dumps but can u help me out in 070-294 dumps is possible.
    revert me at

    Regards
    abhi

    abhi, Mar 6, 2009
  7. brv

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i do have the dumps but can u help me out in 070-294 dumps is possible.
    >revert me at

    you stink.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2009
  8. brv

    shashank1986

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    hi friends

    i need latest dumps of 70-290 my id is, my id is -->>

    shashankshu "this is not counted" @ "this is not counted" gmail . "this is not counted" com
    shashank1986, Apr 7, 2009
  9. brv

    Webmaster

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Messages:
    12
    Download from that site.

    I usually download latest oracle,ccna dumps at

    dumpsquestions.com

    i think they also have the latest dumps for microsoft certification.
    Webmaster, Aug 13, 2009
  10. brv

    jeanpol

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2009
    Messages:
    2

    can u send latest dumps at xhaner @ gmail . com plz 70 290

    thanks
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    jeanpol, Aug 14, 2009
  11. brv

    Freeman2 Guest

    Could you also mailed it to me, please.

    Thanks.

    freeman2

    Freeman2, Aug 15, 2009
  12. brv

    Frisbee® Guest

    You must e-mail Consultant directly, as he does not frequent these newsgroups very often.

    Send your dumps request to

    Frisbee®, Aug 16, 2009
  13. brv

    Webmaster

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Messages:
    12
    Latest dumps for 70-290 can be downloaded from dumpsquestions.com

    I passed the exam using their latest dumps. Very helpful
    Webmaster, Sep 20, 2009
  14. hi ...
    can i also get latest dumps i am an mcp wants to write 70-290 ..pls help me

    sindhu rajesh

    sindhu rajesh, Oct 12, 2009
  15. brv

    Frisbee® Guest

    sindhu rajesh wrote:
    > hi ...
    > can i also get latest dumps i am an mcp wants to write 70-290 ..pls
    > help me
    >
    > sindhu rajesh

    sindhu. send your MCP ID to Tom Tips and ask him for latest brain dumps. His e-mail is

    good luck!
    Frisbee®, Oct 12, 2009
  16. brv

    Azaz

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    looking for 70-290 latest dumps

    Hi Frndz, i would be giving my 70-290 certification on 22 Dec , '2009' can u plz email the latest dump to my email address azazafzal @ gmail com

    Thanks & Regards
    Azaz
    Azaz, Nov 17, 2009
  17. brv

    pankajln

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    can u plzz mail me dumps at punkajlg_@_gmail_com
    pankajln, Nov 26, 2009
  18. brv

    chandurudra

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    70-290 Dumps

    Please any one could provide me 70-290 dumps
    chandurudra, Dec 1, 2009
  19. brv

    Nomfundo

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    70-290

    please can any1 email me latest 70-290 dumps
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
    Nomfundo, Dec 8, 2009
  20. brv

    himu_tendlya

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Latest dumps...

    can anyone send me 70-290, 291, 293, 298 and 299 all dumps.....??

    or send me link to download all latest dumps.. Please.....!!!
    himu_tendlya, Jan 2, 2010