    Can anymore recommned me a book or website that have the latest A+
    sample exam question?
    , Mar 28, 2007

  2. JohnO Guest

    On Mar 28, 2:31 pm, wrote:
    > Can anymore recommned me a book or website that have the latest A+
    > sample exam question?

    Here's one for you...I am not making this up...

    What is likely to happen when you plug a computer's AC power directly
    onto a wall outlet?

    Seriously.

    Also...what would YOU do if you saw some kiddie porn on a PC while
    fixing something? Not "maybe she's 17" stuff, but unarguably way too
    young explicit-type stuff.

    -John O
    JohnO, Mar 30, 2007

  3. Adebisi Guest

    On Mar 29, 10:19 pm, "JohnO" <> wrote:
    > On Mar 28, 2:31 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > Can anymore recommned me a book or website that have the latest A+
    > > sample exam question?

    > Here's one for you...I am not making this up...
    >
    > What is likely to happen when you plug a computer's AC power directly
    > onto a wall outlet?
    >
    > Seriously.
    >
    > Also...what would YOU do if you saw some kiddie porn on a PC while
    > fixing something? Not "maybe she's 17" stuff, but unarguably way too
    > young explicit-type stuff.
    >
    > -John O

    Wow, thats on the A+ exam now? Good.

    In Canada, there is no question regarding what to do. In Canada, the
    law requires that if you become aware of ongoing charm to a child
    under the age of 18, you must report it. If you do not report it, you
    can be criminally charged. This law even applies to priests and the
    act of confession, and to Doctors. On the issue of child abuse, not
    only is there no confidentiality allowed, you actually are required to
    report it.

    I have called children's aid on 1 person. I feel no remorse at all.
    I feel bad for the children, and being my own boss I have the luxury
    of not having to service scumbags if I choose not to.

    I do not, however, look for it. Nor do I open client's picture files
    unless I am trying to fix imaging software of some sort. I never look
    at anything I do not need to look at on any computer I work on. But
    if it is stuck in my face, the law requires I act.

    And if you think I am alone, I can assure that every single computer
    store in the city has reported at least one person for such activity.
    Most of the kiddie porn busts in our city are because of tips from the
    local computer stores.
    Adebisi, Apr 4, 2007
  4. Glenn Guest

    If you are in the US you can forward it to That's a federal
    agancy that investigates that kind of thing.

    Glenn, Apr 4, 2007