    other?

    Thanks,
    Les Bowman

    Les, Nov 23, 2004

  2. It all depends on what area you want to work in or what area you prefer.
    Security is big and getting bigger. Hard? I thought the 70-220 exam was very
    easy, 70-224 was difficult, mainly because I'm more into security than
    email. Personal opinion is to go for the Security Exam. If you're really
    keen (and can afford it) do both :)

    Wayne

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 23, 2004