Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla), Apr 4, 2005.

  1. "The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
    Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
    should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
    princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
    our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
    the spirit of God a divide."

    Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
    2nd April 2005

    --
    of pride, curiosity, and lust. There is no relation
    between me and God, nor Jesus Christ the Righteous. But He has been made sin

    But He has healed Himself, and still more so will He heal me.

    I must add my wounds to His, and join myself to Him; and He will save me in
    saving Himself. But this must not be postponed to the future.

    Eritis sicut dii scientes bonum et malum.98 Each one creates his god, when
    judging, "This is good or bad"; and men mourn or rejoice too much at events.

    Do little things as though they were great, because of the majesty of Jesus
    Christ who does them in us and who lives our life; and do the greatest
    things as though they were little and easy, because of His omnipotence.

    554. It seems to me that Jesus Christ only allowed His wounds to be touched
    after His resurrection: Noli me tangere.[99] We must unite ourselves only to
    His sufferings.

    At the Last Supper He gave Himself in communion as about to di

    Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla), Apr 4, 2005