    :)

    Brett Roberts
    Microsoft NZ

    Brett Roberts, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Brett Roberts, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Brett Roberts

    Jessica Hall Guest

    Brett Roberts wrote: I promise Darryl will > pay for the drinks and
    pizzas next time around (assuming we're allowed back) > :) Well,
    when you make promises like that who could resist? ;) It was lovely to
    have you all, great to see you left the pitchfork, horns and tail at
    home and I'm sure we'd be glad to have you back. :p --- Canllaith

    Jessica Hall, Jul 12, 2005
  4. In article <>,
    "Jessica Hall" <> wrote:

    > ...great to see you left the pitchfork, horns and tail at
    >home ...

    What, no BSD? :)

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Jul 15, 2005