    and recovery and the configuration of Outlook and Outlook Express. Has anyone
    seen anything unexpected on the exam?

    Thanx

    palamy, Jun 7, 2006

  2. palamy

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    "palamy" <> mumbled in message
    news:...
    > Taking the 70-272 exam tomorrow and I am looking for any last minute
    > advice...Prep for the exam came mostly from the exam cram series of books
    > which I know doesnt cover everything. Loaded up heavy on appliation
    > security
    > and recovery and the configuration of Outlook and Outlook Express. Has
    > anyone
    > seen anything unexpected on the exam?
    >
    > Thanx

    yeah, the questions.

    LnkWizard2, Jun 7, 2006

  3. palamy

    palamy Guest

    Wow lnkWizard2...you are so smart...you dumb jerkoff.

    palamy, Jun 7, 2006
  4. palamy

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, palamy spurted out:
    > Wow lnkWizard2...you are so smart...you dumb jerkoff.

    Learn to recognize sarcasm.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 7, 2006
  5. palamy

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    "palamy" <> wrote in message
    > Wow lnkWizard2...you are so smart...you dumb jerkoff.

    Jeez, lighten up. You really shouldn't be asking people to
    break the NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) for the exams.

    LnkWizard2, Jun 7, 2006
  6. palamy

    Syd Guest

    "LnkWizard2" <> wrote in message