    pics. See you all sooon!!

    Chears

    Oksana

    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 12, 2007

  2. Oksana Gutteridge

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:37:41 +1100, Oksana Gutteridge Has Frothed:

    > Hi all!
    >
    > We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and well but
    > morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports Lots of storys &
    > pics. See you all sooon!!
    >
    > Chears
    >
    > Oksana

    Can't wait to see you!

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Feb 12, 2007

  3. In news:p-meatplow.local,
    Meat Plow <> typed:
    > On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:37:41 +1100, Oksana Gutteridge Has Frothed:
    >
    >> Hi all!
    >>
    >> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and
    >> well but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports
    >> Lots of storys & pics. See you all sooon!!
    >>
    >> Chears
    >>
    >> Oksana

    > Can't wait to see you!

    OOOps. Silly me Sorry about the misteak. This is not the hepdesk I
    thought it was? HA HA ha.

    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 12, 2007
  4. Oksana Gutteridge

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:43:19 +1100, "Oksana Gutteridge"
    <> wrote:

    >OOOps. Silly me Sorry about the misteak. This is not the hepdesk I
    >thought it was? HA HA ha.

    What helpdesk did you think it was?

    Evan Platt, Feb 12, 2007
  5. Oksana Gutteridge

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Hi all!
    >
    >We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and well but
    >morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports Lots of storys &
    >pics. See you all sooon!!

    Send pics.

    Lots of them.

    Evan Platt, Feb 12, 2007
  6. Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
    > In news:p-meatplow.local,
    > Meat Plow <> typed:
    >> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:37:41 +1100, Oksana Gutteridge Has Frothed:
    >>
    >>> Hi all!
    >>>
    >>> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and
    >>> well but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports
    >>> Lots of storys & pics. See you all sooon!!
    >>>
    >>> Chears
    >>>
    >>> Oksana

    >> Can't wait to see you!

    > OOOps. Silly me Sorry about the misteak. This is not the hepdesk I
    > thought it was? HA HA ha.

    Actually, it *is* pretty hep.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 12, 2007
  7. In news:,
    Evan Platt <> typed:
    > On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:43:19 +1100, "Oksana Gutteridge"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> OOOps. Silly me Sorry about the misteak. This is not the hepdesk I
    >> thought it was? HA HA ha.

    > What helpdesk did you think it was?

    The wun I work at of corse. Not right now, becous ime still on my hollydays

    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 12, 2007
  8. Oksana Gutteridge

    MatchMaker Guest

    "Oksana Gutteridge" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all!
    >
    > We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and well
    > but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports Lots of
    > storys & pics. See you all sooon!!
    >
    > Chears
    >
    > Oksana

    Hope you enjoyed your trip because it will be a downer when you do get back,
    I'm a burglar and I've ransacked your home.

    MatchMaker, Feb 12, 2007
  9. In news:,
    Evan Platt <> typed:
    > On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:37:41 +1100, "Oksana Gutteridge"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all!
    >>
    >> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and
    >> well but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports
    >> Lots of storys & pics. See you all sooon!!

    > Send pics.
    >
    > Lots of them.

    Thay are prety boring . just me and Tatiana at the beech of the noodist
    camp

    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 12, 2007
  10. In news:eqqv16$dj$,
    MatchMaker <> typed:
    > "Oksana Gutteridge" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all!
    >>
    >> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip. Both fit and
    >> well but morte than a bit tried after dredful plaines ans airports Lots
    >> of storys & pics. See you all sooon!!
    >>
    >> Chears
    >>
    >> Oksana

    > Hope you enjoyed your trip because it will be a downer when you do
    > get back, I'm a burglar and I've ransacked your home.

    Thats not true! I live with for other girlsy and the uther three are still
    at home. So, cort you there, mr smarty..

    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 13, 2007
  11. Oksana Gutteridge

    thanatoid Guest

    "Oksana Gutteridge" <> wrote in

    > In news:eqqv16$dj$,
    > MatchMaker <> typed:
    >> "Oksana Gutteridge" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi all!
    >>>
    >>> We are geting home in a coup[le of days from the trip.
    >>> Both fit and well but morte than a bit tried after
    >>> dredful plaines ans airports Lots of storys & pics.
    >>> See you all sooon!!
    >>>
    >>> Chears
    >>>
    >>> Oksana

    >> Hope you enjoyed your trip because it will be a downer
    >> when you do get back, I'm a burglar and I've ransacked
    >> your home.

    > Thats not true! I live with for other girlsy and the uther
    > three are still at home. So, cort you there, mr smarty..

    Just WHERE did you learn your "English", Ms. Gutteridge?

    thanatoid, Feb 13, 2007
  12. thanatoid wrote:
    > "Oksana Gutteridge" <> wrote in

    >>Thats not true! I live with for other girlsy and the uther
    >>three are still at home. So, cort you there, mr smarty..

    > Just WHERE did you learn your "English", Ms. Gutteridge?

    Hasn't happened yet, but right after hollydays ...

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 13, 2007
  13. Oksana Gutteridge

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Evan Platt <> typed:
    >> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:43:19 +1100, "Oksana Gutteridge"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> OOOps. Silly me Sorry about the misteak. This is not the hepdesk I
    >>> thought it was? HA HA ha.

    >> What helpdesk did you think it was?

    > The wun I work at of corse. Not right now, becous ime still on my hollydays

    For the sake of your employers customers, I do hope its not an IT helpdesk.

    Desk Rabbit, Feb 13, 2007
  14. Oksana Gutteridge

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Desk Rabbit wrote:
    > Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> Evan Platt <> typed:

    >>> What helpdesk did you think it was?

    >> The wun I work at of corse. Not right now, becous ime still on my
    >> hollydays

    > For the sake of your employers customers, I do hope its not an IT
    > helpdesk.

    Or "Engrish as second language" helpdesk either <g>

    WhzzKdd, Feb 13, 2007
  15. Oksana Gutteridge

    MatchMaker Guest

    "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message
    > Desk Rabbit wrote:
    >> Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Evan Platt <> typed:

    >>> The wun I work at of corse. Not right now, becous ime still on my
    >>> hollydays

    >> For the sake of your employers customers, I do hope its not an IT
    >> helpdesk.

    > Or "Engrish as second language" helpdesk either <g>

    If he really does work on a helpdesk, he dosen't seem to realise his
    spellcheck is malfunctioning? Thats a helpdesk that dosen't inspire
    much confidence...

    MatchMaker, Feb 13, 2007
  16. Oksana Gutteridge

    meerkat Guest

    "MatchMaker" <> wrote in message

    > "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message
    >> Desk Rabbit wrote:

    >>> For the sake of your employers customers, I do hope its not an IT
    >>> helpdesk.

    >> Or "Engrish as second language" helpdesk either <g>
    >>

    > If he really does work on a helpdesk, he dosen't seem to realise his
    > spellcheck is malfunctioning? Thats a helpdesk that dosen't inspire
    > much confidence...

    does`nt is the word you`re looking for <g>.
    Pot/kettle, kettle/pot.

    meerkat, Feb 13, 2007
  17. In news:,
    Desk Rabbit <> typed:
    > Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
    >> In news:,
    >> Evan Platt <> typed:

    >>> What helpdesk did you think it was?

    >> The wun I work at of corse. Not right now, becous ime still on my
    >> hollydays

    > For the sake of your employers customers, I do hope its not an IT
    > helpdesk.

    How did yu know that? Do yu work at 1 2?

    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 13, 2007
  18. In news:4KoAh.1870$,
    WhzzKdd <> typed:
    > Desk Rabbit wrote:
    >> Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Evan Platt <> typed:

    >>> The wun I work at of corse. Not right now, becous ime still on my
    >>> hollydays

    >> For the sake of your employers customers, I do hope its not an IT
    >> helpdesk.

    > Or "Engrish as second language" helpdesk either <g>

    I am not a japanees person, but cum from easton europe.

    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 13, 2007
  19. Oksana Gutteridge

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:26:16 -0000, "MatchMaker"
    <> wrote:

    >If he really does work on a helpdesk, he dosen't seem to realise his
    >spellcheck is malfunctioning? Thats a helpdesk that dosen't inspire
    >much confidence...

    Oksana = HE?

    Don't watch much figure skating do you?

    :)

    Evan Platt, Feb 13, 2007
  20. In news:eqtadp$e9l$,
    MatchMaker <> typed:
    > "WhzzKdd" <> wrote in message
    >> Desk Rabbit wrote:

    >>> For the sake of your employers customers, I do hope its not an IT
    >>> helpdesk.

    >> Or "Engrish as second language" helpdesk either <g>
    >>

    > If he really does work on a helpdesk, he dosen't seem to realise his
    > spellcheck is malfunctioning? Thats a helpdesk that dosen't inspire
    > much confidence...

    Oksana is my name. It is womans name, silly.

    Wot is spellchecker ?

    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 13, 2007