    download it from Dylanink web site but I haven't the password and the
    support never want to give me it.. My mail is
    without NOSPAM, thanks!

    Tony2k, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Tony2k

    XPD Guest

    "Tony2k" <> wrote in message
    news:439aa85a$0$13251$...
    > Somebody can send me last firmware for this access point? I had tried to
    > download it from Dylanink web site but I haven't the password and the
    > support never want to give me it.. My mail is
    > without NOSPAM, thanks!

    Why the **** do they need to password it ????
    Thats just plain stupid.......
    And did they say why they wouldnt give you the password ? If its just the
    support plebs that wont give it, call the main Dynalink line and ask to
    speak to a manager and find out whats going on.

    XPD, Dec 11, 2005

  3. Tony2k

    Cee Guest

    Tony2k wrote:
    > Somebody can send me last firmware for this access point? I had tried to
    > download it from Dylanink web site but I haven't the password and the
    > support never want to give me it.. My mail is
    > without NOSPAM, thanks!

    The password is dynalink

    Cee, Dec 11, 2005