Last Day! LA CONFIDENTIAL dvd, DTS HARD TARGET, SATANIC RITES OF DRACULA laserdiscs

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by J Rusnak, Apr 3, 2007.

  1. J Rusnak

    J Rusnak Guest

    J Rusnak, Apr 3, 2007

  2. J Rusnak

    MassiveProng Guest

    Re: Last Day! for SPAM before complaints begin!

    On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 22:45:15 -0400, "J Rusnak" <>
    Gave us:

    Keep your retarded SPAM out of USENET, you retarded ****!
    MassiveProng, Apr 3, 2007

  3. J Rusnak

    Stan Brown Guest

    Re: Last Day! for SPAM before complaints begin!

    Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:36:04 -0700 from MassiveProng
    <>:
    > On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 22:45:15 -0400, "J Rusnak" <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    > >> On

    > Keep your retarded SPAM out of USENET, you retarded ****!

    If you actually care, do something effective: complain to the
    spammer's ISP.

    You don't think spammers actually read the newsgroups they spam, do
    you?

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    Stan Brown, Apr 4, 2007
  4. J Rusnak

    Richard C. Guest

    "Stan Brown" <> wrote in message
    > Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:36:04 -0700 from MassiveProng
    > <>:
    >> On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 22:45:15 -0400, "J Rusnak" <>
    >> Gave us:

    >> Keep your retarded SPAM out of USENET, you retarded ****!

    > If you actually care, do something effective: complain to the
    > spammer's ISP.
    >
    > You don't think spammers actually read the newsgroups they spam, do
    > you?
    >
    > --

    ==========================
    Sure he thinks that!
    He is only 12, after all.
    Just look at his language.
    Richard C., Apr 4, 2007
  5. J Rusnak

    TB Guest

    Re: Last Day! for SPAM before complaints begin!

    "MassiveDouche" queefed:

    > On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 22:45:15 -0400, "J Rusnak" <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    >>> On

    > Keep your retarded SPAM out of USENET, you retarded ****!

    Yet you clutter up the newsgroup with pointless, ineffective replies. Go
    figure.

    I bet you'll whine for days replying to various posts in this thread as
    well.

    T.B.
    TB, Apr 5, 2007
  6. J Rusnak

    Richard C. Guest

    "TB" <> wrote in message
    > "MassiveDouche" queefed:
    >
    >> On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 22:45:15 -0400, "J Rusnak" <>
    >> Gave us:

    >> Keep your retarded SPAM out of USENET, you retarded ****!

    > Yet you clutter up the newsgroup with pointless, ineffective replies. Go
    > figure.
    >
    > I bet you'll whine for days replying to various posts in this thread as
    > well.
    >
    > T.B.

    ===================
    And he actually thinks that there is one single person who likes him.
    He is alone in his childish dementia.
    Richard C., Apr 5, 2007
  7. J Rusnak

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    TB <> wrote:

    > Yet you clutter up the newsgroup with pointless, ineffective replies. Go
    > figure.

    You're trying to reason with someone who's been proven to have the
    reasoning capability of a yappy ankle biting dog. Once he thinks you're a
    threat, he'll auto-reply to anything and everything you post with more of
    his inane expletives.

    --
    Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
    http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98
    Doug Jacobs, Apr 7, 2007