Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kendra Morris, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
    MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
    heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
    December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.

    Thank you!!
     
    Kendra Morris, Dec 13, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Kendra Morris

    Don C Guest

    Someone may correct me, but I don't see any on
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.asp

    Don

    "Kendra Morris" <> wrote in message
    news:182e01c4e141$322ed3b0$...
    > Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
    > MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
    > heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
    > December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
    >
    > Thank you!!
     
    Don C, Dec 13, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Kendra Morris wrote:
    > Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
    > MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
    > heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
    > December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
    >
    > Thank you!!


    R U Hawt?

    The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.

    --
    Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" bee®, MCNGP
    #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
     
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 13, 2004
    #3
  4. Kendra Morris

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >
    > Kendra Morris wrote:
    >> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
    >> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
    >> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
    >> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
    >>
    >> Thank you!!

    >
    > R U Hawt?
    >
    > The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.


    > Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" bee®, MCNGP
    > #13


    For Hallowww.een.com a couple years ago, I dressed up in a dress and high
    heels. Wig and makeup to match. I was one sexy biatch. I called myself
    Kendra. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may have looked
    gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I wasn't.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
     
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 13, 2004
    #4
  5. Kendra Morris

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    >> Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" bee®,
    >> MCNGP #13

    >
    > For Hallowww.een.com a couple years ago, I dressed up in a dress and
    > high heels. Wig and makeup to match. I was one sexy biatch. I called
    > myself Kendra. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may
    > have looked gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I
    > wasn't.
    >


    Hmmmm....Zat iz werrry interrresting. Und how vas your relationship mit
    your muzzer? Did you effer vear your muzzers clothes?

    Sigmund
    Analyst Thug
     
    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
    #5
  6. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may
    have looked
    >gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I

    wasn't.
    >


    Me thinks thou dost protest too much.
     
    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 13, 2004
    #6
  7. Kendra Morris

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:359101c4e14f$7e694270$,
    Keyboard Cowboy <> rambled:
    >
    > Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may
    > have looked
    >> gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I wasn't.
    >>

    >
    > Me thinks thou dost protest too much.


    People who say "methinks" like the rod.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
     
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 13, 2004
    #7
  8. Kendra Morris

    kpg Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Kendra Morris wrote:
    >>> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
    >>> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
    >>> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
    >>> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you!!

    >>
    >> R U Hawt?
    >>
    >> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.

    >
    >> Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" bee®, MCNGP
    >> #13

    >
    > For Hallowww.een.com a couple years ago, I dressed up in a dress and high
    > heels. Wig and makeup to match. I was one sexy biatch. I called myself
    > Kendra. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may have looked
    > gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I wasn't.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >
    > Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    >
    >


    Thanks for sharing.

    For the record, I have never dressed up as a women.

    kp "while I was sober" g
     
    kpg, Dec 13, 2004
    #8
  9. Kendra Morris

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    news::

    > I was one sexy biatch.


    http://www.3dcafe.com/sounds/animals/cricket.wav

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    their apparent disinclination to do so."
    -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
     
    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
    #9
  10. Kendra Morris

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Don C" <> say in news:#xXpnaU4EHA.4004
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    >
    > Someone may correct me,


    OK you're wrong

    > but I don't see any on
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.asp
    >
    > Don
    >


    well, you are right about this...<g>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    their apparent disinclination to do so."
    -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
     
    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
    #10
  11. Kendra Morris

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:eWxYbvU4EHA.2404
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Kendra Morris wrote:
    >> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
    >> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
    >> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
    >> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
    >>
    >> Thank you!!

    >
    > R U Hawt?
    >
    > The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.
    >


    yeah!!! show us your tits!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    "Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat Smegma!"
    http://www.geocities.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp/
    http://www.geocities.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp/google.gif
     
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 14, 2004
    #11
  12. Kendra Morris

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> say in
    news:Xns95BEC4A8570EBrowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16:

    > Frisbee® <> wrote in news:eWxYbvU4EHA.2404
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Kendra Morris wrote:
    >>> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
    >>> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
    >>> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
    >>> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you!!

    >>
    >> R U Hawt?
    >>
    >> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.
    >>

    >
    > yeah!!! show us your tits!!!
    >


    You don't say bad word...

    I see that niether the nanny-bot nor Mr. Eddy put a stop to that one...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    their apparent disinclination to do so."
    -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
     
    Neil, Dec 14, 2004
    #12
  13. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> say in
    > news:Xns95BEC4A8570EBrowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> Frisbee® <> wrote in news:eWxYbvU4EHA.2404
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Kendra Morris wrote:
    >>>> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
    >>>> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
    >>>> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
    >>>> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
    >>>>
    >>>> Thank you!!
    >>>
    >>> R U Hawt?
    >>>
    >>> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.
    >>>

    >>
    >> yeah!!! show us your tits!!!
    >>

    >
    > You don't say bad word...
    >
    > I see that niether the nanny-bot nor Mr. Eddy put a stop to that
    > one...


    But why would Rowdy's ornithological interest offend anyone?

    --
    Fris "Burd Watcher" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
     
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 14, 2004
    #13
  14. Kendra Morris

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    news::

    > But why would Rowdy's ornithological interest offend anyone?


    yes, it's the fine feathered freinds that everyone is requesting at the
    "gentleman's club".

    "NOW SHOW US YOUR CANARIES!"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    their apparent disinclination to do so."
    -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
     
    Neil, Dec 14, 2004
    #14
  15. Kendra Morris

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    > news::
    >
    >> But why would Rowdy's ornithological interest offend anyone?

    >
    > yes, it's the fine feathered freinds that everyone is requesting at the
    > "gentleman's club".
    >
    > "NOW SHOW US YOUR CANARIES!"
    >


    I love Hooters;

    http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/hooters2004.html

    JaR
    Audubon Thug
     
    JaR, Dec 14, 2004
    #15
  16. Kendra Morris

    kpg Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns95BF66783FF5Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16...
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154696.htm (12/14/2004 12:41:00
    >PM) #
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >> news::
    >>
    >>> But why would Rowdy's ornithological interest offend anyone?

    >>
    >> yes, it's the fine feathered freinds that everyone is requesting at the
    >> "gentleman's club".
    >>
    >> "NOW SHOW US YOUR CANARIES!"
    >>

    >
    > I love Hooters;
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/hooters2004.html
    >
    > JaR
    > Audubon Thug


    That was VERY disappointing.
     
    kpg, Dec 14, 2004
    #16
  17. Kendra Morris

    Jtyc Guest

    > That was VERY disappointing.

    I agree.


    2004 is almost over.
     
    Jtyc, Dec 14, 2004
    #17
  18. Kendra Morris

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in
    news:Xns95BF66783FF5Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16:

    >
    > I love Hooters;
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/hooters2004.html
    >
    > JaR
    > Audubon Thug


    well, owl be darned...I fluttered over there budgie it wasn't what I
    expected. but then I will swallow just about anything.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    their apparent disinclination to do so."
    -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
     
    Neil, Dec 14, 2004
    #18
  19. Kendra Morris

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> say in news:
    #Bw#:

    >> That was VERY disappointing.

    >
    > I agree.
    >
    >
    > 2004 is almost over.
    >
    >


    hopefully the 2k5 calander will be even better...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    their apparent disinclination to do so."
    -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
     
    Neil, Dec 14, 2004
    #19
  20. Kendra Morris

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    > news:Xns95BF66783FF5Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16:
    >
    >>
    >> I love Hooters;
    >>
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/hooters2004.html
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Audubon Thug

    >
    > well, owl be darned...I fluttered over there budgie it wasn't what I
    > expected. but then I will swallow just about anything.
    >


    I thought you'd be chicken to go there. It is worth a feather in your cap,
    but I wouldn't crow about it, others might think you gull-ible.

    JaR
    BackAtCha Thug
     
    JaR, Dec 14, 2004
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. sanath

    LAST DAY for MCSE 2000 ??????

    sanath, Nov 11, 2003, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    498
  2. J Rusnak
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    559
    J Rusnak
    Mar 5, 2006
  3. =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?=
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    811
    Kline Sphere
    Feb 22, 2007
  4. Giuen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,448
    Giuen
    Sep 12, 2008
  5. freemcse

    Microsoft MCSE Certification MCSE Training Certification

    freemcse, Aug 30, 2009, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,958
    freemcse
    Aug 30, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page