    exams expire OR when the certification for MCSE 2000 is
    going to be outdated OR when is the last day for the
    completely getting certifies as MCSE 2000?????

    sanath, Nov 11, 2003

  2. We have no plans to retire the exams for Windows 2000 anytime soon. When we
    do announce the retirement of the exams, they will not retire for 12 months.
    As for it being outdated, the MCSE on Windows NT 4.0 is still relevant for
    companies that are running Windows NT 4.0.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.