Last chance DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Anthony, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    Last chance for this FANTASTIC deal (ok, not really fantastic, but
    pretty good value). If it doesn't go, I'll be putting it on Ebay.
    It's brand-new Warner Region One Easter Parade, for $15 including
    postage.

    This is the Canadian Special Edition Region One. For edition details,
    just check out www.dvdsoon.com.
    It's the same brand-new transfer as the US set, except that it omits
    the doco on the life of Judy Garland, for which Warner in Canada
    couldn't get rights -- hence it's a one-disc set instead of two. Apart
    from that, it's the same meticulous Technicolour transfer, commentary
    by Fred Astaire's daughter Ava AstaireMcKenzie and Judy Garland
    biographer John Fricke.
    It includes a new Making Of doco, 'Easter Parade - On the Avenue', an
    outtake number 'Mr Monotony', and audio-only bonus of Radio Production
    with the film's stars. There's also a radio promo.
    I'm offering it for $A 15 including postage, to anywhere in Australia.
    Payment via Direct Deposit. Registered post $4 extra. I'll sell to the
    US or Canada for same price plus $A 6 postage, with payment via
    Paypal.
    It's brand-new of course, and in perfect condition.
    To contact me, just try the email shown with this message, minus
    nospam. Or try

    Anthony, Apr 14, 2005