    --
    Espero ter ajudado,

    Dá nos o teu feedback

    Rui Boieiro [GUPADE], Nov 18, 2007

  2. Rui Boieiro [GUPADE] wrote:
    > Can you give information about this exam?
    >
    > Many questions? It´s hard?
    >
    > Thanks

    When I took it, it was a case-study style exam. That was a bit of a
    surprise to me. I lucked out and used the MeasureUp practice tests a
    couple of days before I was scheduled to take the test and found out
    that little detail. That really scared me, but I have found that I
    really like that style of exam now.

    I don't have any idea how many questions will be on your exam, since
    there is a bit of randomness to that.

    I found the test to be relatively easy, but I had been taking MCSE track
    exams for the past year so I was pretty fresh on a lot of material. I
    had just finished taking 293 and 294 within the previous 6 months.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Nov 19, 2007

  3. Anybody can help me?

    Rui Boieiro [GUPADE], Nov 19, 2007
  4. Rui Boieiro [GUPADE]

    PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:39:42 -0000, "Rui Boieiro [GUPADE]"
    <> wrote:

    >It´s hard

    Too much information!

    PAJ, Nov 19, 2007
  5. Rui Boieiro [GUPADE]

    JaR Guest

    Rui Boieiro [GUPADE] wrote:

    > Anybody can help me?

    Nope, guess not.

    --
    JaR
    When the very best is not nearly enough

    JaR, Nov 19, 2007
  6. This is Desining Exam and Compulsery For MCSE. This Network Security Design
    Exam. If you have knowledge & interest About Security then this very good
    otherwise its tuff.

    good luck.

    Naveen Sharma, Nov 22, 2007